Lynnasdf
Lynnasdf Posts: 2 Newbie

i'm on level 2282, its giving me RSI with all the clicking every time i open it

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,980 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Lynnasdf 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry! Are you talking about the “Tutorials” that are popping up each time we start a level?

Are you playing on a computer or a mobile device? I have noticed this on my laptop game! Hence, making sure 🙂

Coming back to the “tutorials” - this is a glitch that has popped up with one of the recent updates! We understand how annoying it is and the Game Studio are investigating what could be the trigger. But, it is taking time to fix the glitch.

If there is any update, we will give you a heads up 👍 Until then, please be patient with us 🙏🏼

If you have any other questions or need clarification, please post back by typing in the blank box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍒🍒

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,980 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Lynnasdf 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry! Are you talking about the “Tutorials” that are popping up each time we start a level?

Are you playing on a computer or a mobile device? I have noticed this on my laptop game! Hence, making sure 🙂

Coming back to the “tutorials” - this is a glitch that has popped up with one of the recent updates! We understand how annoying it is and the Game Studio are investigating what could be the trigger. But, it is taking time to fix the glitch.

If there is any update, we will give you a heads up 👍 Until then, please be patient with us 🙏🏼

If you have any other questions or need clarification, please post back by typing in the blank box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍒🍒

• Lynnasdf
    Lynnasdf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

yes it's on my pc - every day when i open the game it gives me all the tutorials as if i've never played - it even does it mid game

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,671 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Options

Same @Lynnasdf and I have been playing years, its an annoying glitch!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?