Options

Hi @debmcc and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍏 🥕

Let me try to play again level 2012 to give you some tips 😉 😉 😉 😉

Talk you soon 😊 😊 😊

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,947 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @debmcc and again Welcome here 🍏🍓

I played again level 2012 and is not an easy level because to stop the grumpy Cropsies you have to match the flowers to move the Spiders up to the board left and right!!

I tried 4 or 5 times but I didn't pass it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I don't know if you some boosters like the tractor it will help to pass the level!!

If you want you can watch this video, they use boosters but could be helpful

I'm sure that you can pass this level, please let me know 😉 😉 😉

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🌞 🌻

• debmcc
    debmcc Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2022
    Options

Has anyone passed.this level?? Have tried boosters nothing works

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,308 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @debmcc 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I just went back and played the level... here are few tips that could help you to win the level (for sure) 👍️

1) Use a Tractor Booster to clear the Spider Webs in the bottom row;

2) Make combos next to the Spiders (may be use 1 or 2 Shovels) and move them to the nests located at the top of the board;

3) When the Spiders are moved to those top nests, the webs they create will block the "Grumpy Cropsies" to fall down;

4) Now, it will be easy for you to collect the Cropsies as there won't be any Grumpy Cropsies;

5) Make sure to send the Spiders to the top rows in first 3 or 4 moves, so that you will have enough moves to collect other cropsies and items.

6) You will definitely pass the level now. When I tried it, I came close to the goal without using any boosters. But, by using few boosters, you will definitely win it in next few tries 👍️

** It does not mean that I am encouraging you to use the boosters to win the game. But, in certain levels like these, it would be better to keep some boosters handy 😉 What do you think?

If you have further questions, please post back by typing your reply in the blank box given below to my comment 🐥

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @debmcc 🙋‍♂️

Few screenshots for your clarification...

1) Spiders in the bottom row

2) After moving the Spiders to the top of the board

3) Very close to the goal

** Like I mentioned above, if you can move the Spiders within 5 moves from the bottom part of the board, you will concur this level 💪

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?