๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Quests

Options
Hacki1
Hacki1 Posts: 6 Level 2

Good morning, all my quests and the bonus booster (bonus wheel) have gone. My wife played her levels on my Mobil. How can I solve this problem? Best regards Hacki :)

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,871 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Hacki1 and again Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ

We are sorry that you have missing your Quests, in order to help you, can we ask you if you have update the game to the last version and your type of device?

Do you play with your mobile or PC, Windows or iOS?

Could you try to clear the cache, turn off your device wait for 5 minutes and turn on again?

Can you please specify what is the bonus wheel, may be is the Daily Bonus? If yes there is a glitch you have just to play a level, even if you don't win and you can collect the daily boosters.

Please don't unistall your app, you will lose all the boosters because are in storage in the memory device.

You can answer in the white comment box below ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,281 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Hacki1 ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome back to our Farm King Community!

First of all, Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question in English ๐Ÿ‘

A questionโ€ฆ you are talking about โ€œBonus Wheelโ€! By any chance, are you talking about Candy Crush Saga game? That is the only King game that a โ€œWheelโ€ appears ๐Ÿค”

Can you please confirm? Please post by typing your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ๐Ÿ’

• Hacki1
    Options

Hi PummyRay,

I am only playing the farm heroes game. It is fun and I like it a lot. I took a Screenshot on my wife's Mobil showing the bonus wheel. It comes after watching advertising.

I unistalled the game and installed again. Now I have the quests again but still not the bonus wheel and all my bonus are gone:(

Any idea what I can do now?

Best regards from Austria

Hacki

• PummyRaj
    Options

Oh! You are talking about the booster wheel โš™๏ธ Thanks a lot for the clarification, dear @Hacki1 ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

I am very glad to hear that you have received your Quests back into the game๐Ÿ‘Œ

The โ€œBooster Wheelโ€ is an extra feature few farmers receive as a test. I used to have it too, but not anymore!

The reason for this is - the Farm Studio sends different features which are โ€œnewโ€ to few groups of players once at a time. They will check and see how the players are reacting to those individual features and decide either to continue with the feature or switch it off! But, to do that, they will have to send the feature to as many Farmers as they can.

But, like I said above, they can send it only few groups at a time. It is guaranteed that we will receive the feature again, but only a matter of time ๐Ÿ‘

To make sure that we will receive all the new features into our game โ€” we have to play on a mobile device that has latest software, and the game has the latest update. Also, we need to make sure that our device has at least 2GB free space for the extra features to enter our game.

Now, we are all set to receive the event that come in our way ๐Ÿ‘ Letโ€™s hope that we both will receive this Booster wheel feature soon again ๐Ÿคž

Please let me know if you have any further questions and/or need clarification.

Keep enjoying your game and Have a Cropsilicious rest of the day ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

• Hacki1
    Options

Thanks for your reply. I am a bit disappointed because it is hard to have enough boosters to finish the levels. The levels are getting harder. Is there any chance that you can send me boosters? I lost them all when unistalling the game. Best regards Hacki

• Hacki1
    Options

Thank you a lot. You've made my day.

Best wishes an regards

Hacki

• PummyRaj
    Options

Very Happy for you dear @Hacki1 ๐Ÿค—

We run various contests in this Community for our Farmers to win goodies like Gold Bars, Boosters and also Magic Beans ๐ŸŽ

Would you like to check out our awesomeย CONTEST HERE๐ŸŒŸ

** Click on.that green link and you will be taken to our Contests page. The "Blue Hoghlighted threads" are the current LIVE contests ๐Ÿคฉ

Please try them out and may be bring your wife too ๐Ÿ‘

Hope to see you in our contests too. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ๐Ÿ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?