my Bonnie booster has disappeared

Options
ta31
ta31 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2022 in Support

my Bonnie booster is gone, it always came back on monday but today it hasn't.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,942 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ta31 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that the Bonnie did not return to you game 😔

Please follow these trouble shooting steps and let me know if they helped or not…

1) Close the App — Clear the cache — Open the App and check if Bonnie came back;

2) Check for any pending updates for the App and your device Software;

3) Log off from game and close the App and shut down the device — wait few (15 to 30) minutes and reopen the App and log back in;

Please try these steps (some or all) and let us know if Bonnie is back or not!!

** To reply back, you can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope the event returns and you will enjoy the game again 🤞

• Mmia
    Mmia Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Every monday till friday i have boosters from horses who help me with my game, but this monday nothing. I don't have. Please tell me why?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,942 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello @Mmia 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that the Bonnie did not return to you game 😔 You are the send Farmer that is complaining about this issue!!

** We do not have any news about the changes in the feature! Let me find out 👍

Are you playing on a mobile device OR on Windows 10?

In the mean time, can you please follow these trouble shooting steps and let me know if they helped or not…

1) Close the App — Clear the cache — Open the App and check if Bonnie came back;

2) Check for any pending updates for the App and your device Software;

3) Log off from game and close the App and shut down the device — wait few (15 to 30) minutes and reopen the App and log back in;

Please try these steps (some or all) and let us know if Bonnie is back or not!!

** To reply back, you can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope the event returns and you will enjoy the game again 🤞

• Mmia
    Options

Hello PummyRaj, I do everyting you say but Bonnie it's not show. I'm playing in the mobile. My updates it's okey, it's lates varsion

• Mmia
    Options

Hello @PummyRaj I do everything you say but Bonnie it's not show. I'm playing in the mobile. My updates it's okey, it's lates varsion

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?