Has anyone compled Level 1454?

Options
Wanda_Smith
Wanda_Smith Posts: 4 Newbie

I don't believe it is mathematically possible to complete in 19 moves. (Or 39, for that matter)

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I only see 1450 levels so are you sure you have the right level number there? 

• Wanda_Smith
    Options

Yes I am sure of the Level...I have been stuck on it for a week....lol. You only get 19 moves and you have to get 165 or 3 different crops and 7 chicks.  When you start, over half of the board has rotten fruit and there are 5 frozen squares that contain eggs that are surrounded by flowers.

• Sabine_Jones
    Sabine_Jones Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I have done1454 ,wait till you get to 1455 that is inposible to do even if you spent Gold bars .ist no fun anymore

• Wanda_Smith
    Options

Wow, great for you!!! How many moves did it take?  I agree this is no longer fun.  When you get to a level like this where there is no way complete without spending tons of bars, it is no longer about skill, it is about how much you are willing to spend to continue playing the game.  I may be done with this one.  I got that way on Candy Crush at a level in the 800's

• Sabine_Jones
    Sabine_Jones Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

hi Wanda  I had tons of shuffels.but like I said the Level after tht one is even with tons of Gold bars impossible.it should allways be possible even with not spending Money,but 1455 is a joke of the makers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?