What happened to my beans?

Options
ninininin
ninininin Posts: 27 Level 2

I played for years on king.com - now that I am on the Facebook platform not only did my beans not move over but the few I had disappeared and I have none now.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,739 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ninininin 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are missing Magic Beans from your game!

Few questions for my clarification please...

1) Did you ever play on Facebook before the game was closed on King.com?

2) Did you "sync" both your Facebook and King.com accounts before?

3) Are you making sure that the boxes at the Companions (before playing your level) are checked off?

Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍒

• ninininin
    Options

Thanks for relying.

I never played on FB before I had to move over to play the game.

I did sync my accounts but the beans did not migrate.

Yes, the boxes are checked.

• ninininin
    Options

I also lost all my bonuses!

• Bethel
    Bethel Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

I had about 22 000 beans.... did an update and now have 900! Very annoying. The game is becoming less and less enjoyable as stuff earned is just removed.

• ninininin
    Options

Helllooo? I agree with Bethel that this game is less enjoyable. At the high level I am at I cannot play as effectively without the bonuses and beans I had before. Whatever is going on at king it is not user friendly.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @ninininin and @Bethel 😀

We're very sorry to hear about disappearing Magic Beans!

It's quite possible to lose Magic Beans during an update of the game or browser seeing that these get stored on the device they got accepted on and not synced like your game progress and Gold bars do.

Here in the Community, we are not authorized to replace any lost items and would therefore recommend reporting this to our Player Support team.

You can do this through this form HERE and make sure to include your Game ID as they will need that as well.

We hope they will be able to offer a compensation for the trouble 🙂

• ninininin
    Options

Thanks for relying.

How do I find my game id?

• ninininin
    Options

Queen Bee,

I have written twice and no response other than the canned e-mail. It would be appropriate to hear "we cannot help you", if nothing else. This is bad customer service and sadly I will no longer be playing the game. Too difficult at the level I am at without the needed beans etc.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,619 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @ninininin sometimes it takes a little time to get a response if support is busy. Did you reply back to the auto email or start a new message? If you still haven't heard anything, you need to reply back to the auto email and hopefully it will be picked up. They sometimes send you to the community in case you haven't looked here, so emailing that email back should get a human response. Did you manage to find your game ID?

I assure you they will get back, its the sheer volume of players that can slow it down a little, but again, email the automated reply and that should do it.

• ninininin
    Options

I did reply and now it's been too long. Bad customer service in my opinion.

No longer playing Farm Heroes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?