Farm Heroes Saga still disconnected from Facebook!!!

Karen_Joyce
Karen_Joyce Posts: 5 Level 2

I have tried everything!  Do Not answer with a video because it did NOT work!  I need specifics.  HP Android quad core tablet 2015.  Very interesting when I click on customer care button in Farm Heroes Sago that it says that I have no internet connection?!  Yet here I am writing another frustrated question while I connected everywhere else to the internet!  Poor ratings until you all get this fixed!!!!!

Best Answer

• Karen_Joyce
    edited October 2016 Answer ✓

I get updates at least once a week through the play store.  I have even tried opening from play store, through Facebook, through the short cut, and through list of items on my tablet!  Unless Care King does some sort of software fix, I am screwed to help my friends!  I am sitting on 3 requests right now!  Interesting how those came through when I can never connect to Facebook!  I just get a loading black screen that immediately disappears!  So you have been NO HELP!!!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

So you've double checked in the Play Store and didn't see any updates available? Do you have the Facebook app installed or do you sign in through FB on a browser page?

• Karen_Joyce
    edited October 2016 Answer ✓

I get updates at least once a week through the play store.  I have even tried opening from play store, through Facebook, through the short cut, and through list of items on my tablet!  Unless Care King does some sort of software fix, I am screwed to help my friends!  I am sitting on 3 requests right now!  Interesting how those came through when I can never connect to Facebook!  I just get a loading black screen that immediately disappears!  So you have been NO HELP!!!

• Karen_Joyce

Crazyness!  Today logged out and logged back into Facebook.  Next tried getting Farm Heroes to connect up through a friend's request.  Still says disconnected!  I'm at level 760 so you see why I don't uninstall!!!!

• Bangg_Talekang
    Bangg_Talekang Posts: 1 Newbie

Karen Joyce

Crazyness!  Today logged out and logged back into Facebook.  Next tried getting Farm Heroes to connect up through a friend's request.  Still says disconnected!  I'm at level 760 so you see why I don't uninstall!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?