Every time i open Farm Heroes it shuts down

PatriciaVdb
PatriciaVdb Posts: 1 Newbie

Every time i ope  Farm heroes on my tablet,  it loads,  then when i need to start the level it shuts down and goes to my home screen. 

I deleted the gqme already and it stil keeps shutting down. So now i can't play.  I also resetted my tablet,  that didn't help either.

Can someone please help me?  

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi PatriciaVdb, what tablet are you using? Check out http://farmheroessaga.com/help/en and go to 'Mobile game support.' Look under 'Supported devices' and check if yours is there. Do a restart on your tablet, check for updates for your device and apps and check if you've enough free memory available. Depending on the make and model, you can insert a sd card and save your game apps on the sd card to free space on your device. 

• Michelle_Pate
    Michelle_Pate Posts: 7 Level 2

Same here. Checked for app updates, did soft restart, hard restart & even took it to the electronic store. They checked it out throughly,  researched and said it's a problem with the game, not the tablet. 

• Roger_Goswell
    Roger_Goswell Posts: 1 Newbie

I have similar issue.  Every time I complete a level it crashes back to my home screen.  This is only on completion of level.  Reinstalled and still the same.  Frustrating or what.  galaxy s7 Edge Android 6 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?