๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

๐ŸŒŸ Meet our Kingster: Sara_Kson

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager
edited August 2022 in Discussions

Hello Farmers,

Wanna meet our Kingster @Sara_Kson?

This is your chance to learn more about one of the minds behind the Farm Heroes Saga magic!

Let's get started, shall we ๐ŸŽ™

Role at King: Technical Level Designer

Level in your favorite King game: I play King games directly from our level creators/editors, so I donโ€™t keep a progression in the actual games.

Personal fun fact: I also really love creating things outside games. Like knitting and wood carving!

๐Ÿ“ How long have you been working at King?ย 

Two and a half years!

๐Ÿ“ Do you like being a Kingster? Why?

I love being a Kingster! Weโ€™re like one big family that always supports each other.ย 

๐Ÿ“ How are new levels tested before they are released?

Once a level has been created, the rest of the level design team in Farm will also play through it to give feedback. Together we make changes and test it until we think the level is fun and challenging.ย 

๐Ÿ“ Where do you get the inspiration to make new levels from?

I get inspired by my co-workers in the Farm team and other Kings games. Sometimes an idea of a level pops into my head from nowhere, and sometimes I try to experiment with shapes and combinations that I havenโ€™t done before. Iโ€™ve made hundreds of levels in my time here, but I still find inspiration for new levels. There are just so many combinations!

๐Ÿ“ What are your tips for someone who has recently started playing the game?

Many of our levels can be played with different strategies. If you struggle with a level, you can try to focus your matches on another target or another part of the board. A change of strategy can really help!

๐Ÿ“ Do you ever get stuck in a level? If so, what do you do?

Yes, I do get stuck in levels sometimes. When Iโ€™m stuck, I try to find other strategies, or I reach out to people I know are good at the game to see what strategy they have. If I get really close to beating a level Iโ€™ve been stuck on for a while, I might also use a booster.

๐Ÿ“ Whatโ€™s your favorite game mode and why?

I really like both making and playing sheep levels! Itโ€™s really satisfying to see them happily disappear from the board, and they are cute! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ“ Can you tell us if there will be any future surprises regarding levels, blockers, and modes?

The Farm Heroes team has a lot of exciting plans for this year, and I canโ€™t wait for you to see them! We just released level 5000 this year, that is quite a milestone for us!

๐Ÿ“ What does Community mean to you?

I really value the feedback we get from the community, both when we have done something good and if there is something we can improve. It makes me happy to see you give each other advice and help each other out. It makes me proud to see our work being interacted with!

๐Ÿ“ What else would you like to tell your players?

Thank you for playing our levels and games! โค๏ธ After all, our work is for you, the players. It makes me so happy to see that something Iโ€™m working on can bring enjoyment to so many people!ย 

Thanks a lot for sharing all these wonderful insights with us @Sara_Kson ๐Ÿ˜

Now it'sย YOURย turn, dear players! Is there anything you want to ask or share with our Kingster?

ยซ13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?