Levels are too hard!!!!

Options
Zane
Zane Posts: 1 Newbie
im on level  847 each level is really hard and is followed by a super hard level it is almost impossible to complete a level without spending money I used to enjoy this game but spending days on one level is boring and tedious and this game is supposed to be for kids 
shame on you !

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,229 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @Zane😃

Have you tried checking for tips online for level 847? Maybe this video will help. I know how frustrated to get stuck however it's part of the challenge so there will be levels that takes longer time.

Do you play on mobile or PC? Mobile version has extra features that rewards Boosters so that could be helpful. 

As for your comment:
    and tedious and this game is supposed to be for kids 
    King games are not meant for kids! Our T&C  states that, you need to be at least 13 years old and that if you are between 13 years and 18 years old, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these terms and is happy for you to access and/or use our Services.

Hope you pass the level soon and good luck :) 
  • purpleverb36
    purpleverb36 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

They do it on purpose so you spend money. I’m on level 2600. It doesn’t get any better. I’m done with this game. Not fun to be on a level for weeks. Very boring.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,019 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @purpleverb36 I am partly in agreement with you. However, I know of others that fly through levels I get stuck on and some they find hard, I don't. So its hard for the studio to find a balance where its challenging for everyone but not too easy 🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?