Harvest Rush

Options
kwhite18
kwhite18 Posts: 37 Level 2

Hi!

This is getting really annoying. Every time a new harvest rush starts I keep getting the same error. I’ve cleared out my cache like you asked me to last time I reported this issue. Why is this happening?

Comments

• kwhite18
    Options

This also comes up after the oops connection.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hello dear @kwhite18 🤗 Hope you are doing great and staying safe!

Clearing “data” will definitely remove that pop-up! But, I wouldn’t recommend it!

Last week, I have helped another friend @FarmerB with same issue! And after clearing “data”, they lost the progress on 1-2-3 event, and also their Quests got reset too!!

I know that 1-2-3 event is over! But, if you have any Quests that are in mid progress, don’t try that yet!!

And, as for the second pop-up, I know how much annoying it is, as I have it too!! I have already sent a complaint about it, but yet to hear back from our Farm In-charge! Most of the Farm Studio team are on vacation, hence, we have to wait a bit longer for the answer 😕

• kwhite18
    Options

Clearing my cache didn’t help last time. Is clearing data and cache the same thing? Or are they different?

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 490 Level 3
    Options

Clearing Data is different than Clearing Cache (however if you Clear Data it will automatically clear cache as well)...I just want to add that I also lost my boosters. So I'm afraid you have to weigh your options, would you rather lose boosters/quests or the pop up....mind you the pop up will probably happen again on next Harvest Rush where you win rewards....😐

• kwhite18
    Options

Thanks! Just wish someone would figure out how to fix it. The last 3 days has been new harvest rush so I’m sure your right it would come back every harvest rush. Like I said very frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?