✒📝Feedback wanted: Changes to beans

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,431 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Don't give up on it just yet! Honestly I promise feedback is going back to the studio and they are listening. I don't like having to use companions either. It is in the testing phase though so it could still change. We hope!

As to the beans testing, the studio felt that as we no longer need beans for companions we wouldn't need so many. That is probably because people keep complaining about having too many. I don't as I like having a lot so I can use them for shovels. Again, feedback is always needed and our farm manager is passing it all back directly to the studio.

• Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3
    Options

It's not just the beans.....the whole game is horrible now. I have not found joy in this game since the "new USELESS companions". You don't know what it will take to activate...or if it will activate, nor what it will do IF you happen to get it to activate.

The game has so few moves in the levels...that the old companion actually would help in some situations. It takes, sometimes upwards to 20 boosters to get past a level...unless you wanna sty there for weeks and weeks!!!

At least with the old companion you could count on it.

What use to be my most favorite game has become my most hated, stressful game.

ZERO joy in it now. I'm just using up my hard earned boosters just so I can get rid of the game and stop playing.

I'm so sad over this!!!

King,,,thank you for ruining a good thing.

• Lady_Choo
    edited August 2022
    Options

@Coreena_Lilly you need 4 crops in a row or a combination like the T or L shape of crops to activate. That part is pretty easy to understand.

If you look at the images on the companions choices it tells you what they do. For instance

If I choose the pig it will grow crops and crack eggs.

if I choose the cow it will throw strawberries or suns. So far for me it has thrown the ones I need the most of.

If you need help explaining the pictures you just need to ask 😊

The companion does need to be a choice thing I do agree with that. I choose not to use companions. Or if I do, its is very little. I also don't use boosters. I just play until I pass. Which could be why I have more grey hairs now 🤦‍♀️ Some of the smaller boards though there isn't enough space to use them..

• kwhite18
    kwhite18 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

It literally will take me over a week to pass a hard level. I have to accumulate 3 shovels, 3 tractors and 3 dogs (I’m not sure if it’s a dog I call it a dog) then pick a companion and use up all my boosters in order to pass and sometimes I blow it! Then it offers me 25 more moves at a price seriously! Please come up with more items to buy with your beans. I just used up 1750 on trying to beat rancid raccoon and used up all my boosters and still lost ☹️. Would love use them to purchase some gold bars to get extra moves.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Do you buy shovels with beans @kwhite18 ?

• kwhite18
    Options

Yes… all the time now!

• Lady_Choo
    edited August 2022
    Options

How will it affect you if we earn less now?

I am asking because I am fine, I've been playing with a lot of playing friends for years. It used to be easier to get beans.

But many players now still struggle to earn them 😬 They are who I worry about.

• kwhite18
    Options

Well obviously it’s worse plus I just spent 1750 on the rancid bonus and it didn’t put a dent in my beating the level. I have 750 beans left and that’s only 3 more sets of shovels. I like how don’t have to use beans for companions but on some levels the companions don’t help at all so they’re kind of worthless at least the old companion version you had a fighting chance on every level. So there’s good and bad playing the game now. It’s just discouraging when it takes an average up to a week to pass a hard level. The rancid raccoon might be two weeks 😫. A easy level now can be days and even a week on some.

• dmccann459
    dmccann459 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Please reinstate the old bean award to the previous amt. although there are “new companions,” I’d like to have the option to use beans for shovels.

• Coreena_Lilly
    Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3
    Options

The game is now horrible!!!! I can read and I can see. I "know" what the dumb useless companion will do...but you never know if you can activate it.. WHEN NEEDED!!!

For it to spit out...."what IT thinks I NEED" is useless.....I WANT it to do what I want it to do!!!

On tthe "hitter" one....don't know what you call it now.....for ex" it will hit those shell things.....but when you need to to hit it...it does not....it will open new shells leaving the ones already opened to close..yadda yadda yadda.

It says yOu are "Community Manager".....YOU HAVE TO SAY THESE NICE THINGS ABOUT THE GAME!!!! IT'S YOUR JB T DO THAT!!!!

Be a good manager and LISTEN to your ever faithful players...without us you wouldn't have a job...no one at King would!!!

Face it...King made a mess of a very good game...that people use to love and get joy and fun from....now....just hatred, anger & stress!!!

Not worth it!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?