(ENDED) βœ¨πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§™β€β™€οΈ Farmblers winning scores posts πŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎβœ¨

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,799 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited September 2022

Woo Hoooo @Lemurtek ..... So you joined the 999,995 club! Congrats ❀️

So how do we pick a winner! hmmmmmmm 😁

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,826 Pro Player 👑

@Lemurtek - Great job my friend😍

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator

Well I kept trying to better my score below but just couldn’t seem to do better. So I am posting my best effort so I will at least get the participants badge @johamilton 😁

1,122,345 - 122,345 = 999,655

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,799 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited September 2022

That is an awesome score. Congratulations 😘 Thanks for joining in 😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,572 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Lady_Choo and @johamilton πŸ€—

Here is my entry πŸ™‚

FHS :1,008,000 - BW3 : 8030 =

The difference is 999,970 points

I tried number of times! But, couldn't par that difference!!

May be David @Lemurtek or KC @KCullen127 can give me some tips in next contest 😍

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    edited September 2022

Hi @PummyRaj -For what it's worth, here is how I got my score.+

(BTW, that's a really good score you have already! Nice work! πŸ˜€)

1. Decide which game you are better at. You will need a score above the desired end score... if you want 999995, you will need a score in at least one of the games over a million points, since the final score is a difference between the FHS and BW3S scores. It doesn't matter which game has the higher score, so which ever game you are most skilled at getting high scores.
    2. To get the other score, I played a WHOLE bunch of Farm Hero Saga levels, and put the scores in a spreadsheet. You could also just write them down, or if you have a much better brain than I do, you could memorize the lot. Anyway, I put all the Farm Hero Scores into a spreadsheet, with a formula of:
    3. Final Score I want (999995) + Lower Score I have (all the FHS scores) = Higher Score I need to get (in Bubble Witch)
    4. I had a long list of these, Farm Her Saga scores, which produced a long list of possible winning scores in Bubble Witch that I would need to get.
    5. NOTE 1- The Spreadsheet, even if you ask politely, will NOT play the games for you, and will sharply chastise you for attempting to cheat.
    6. Actual useful NOTE: Since Farm Hero Saga does not allow scores ending in 5, if you want a score of 999995, you will have to get a score ending in 5 in Bubble Witch. Make you Stella is not wearing a brown or blue magic Hat, since these double the score and thus precludes a score ending in 5. The only way to get a score ending in 5 in Bubble Witch is bouncing a shot of the side of the game screen. This adds a 25 point bonus for the first shot, then adds 25 more points per shot, so the second shot adds 50 points, the third adds 75 and so on. (this is doubled when Stella is wearing a Brown or Blue Magic Hat) It gets a little tricky.
    7. NOTE3: When you are doing your magic in Bubble Witch, do NOT accidentally open a portal into a Swamp Troll concert. If yo do happen to do this, make you you bring some exploding cropsies to throw at the Trolls and keep them at bay!
    8. Finally, play a lot of levels in both Games, to build up some choices. In Bubble Witch, pick a level that is easy to win and has lots of bubbles to shoot with, and keep track of you score. Once at the top, remember that in Bubble Witch, the bubbles in the Bubble Ring count toward you final score. 1000 for the first, + 2000 for the second + 3000 for the third and so on. Also, the Orb Blast counts for 5000. This adds up quickly, so I you need a smaller score, you can shoot bubbles at a blank spot at the top of the screen, or if you need to adjust you score upwards a bit, you can bounce a shot off the side towards a blank spot to get those 25+ bonus pints.
    9. OK, I guess that's all I have... Class Dismissed... Oh my, it seems I have put the entire class into a Lecturally induced coma! Well, continue you well deserved nap everyone!
    10. Think twice before asking strange lemurs for advice!🀣

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,493 Level 5

First entry 113,000 - 21180= 91,820

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,493 Level 5

#2 594,000 - 29390= 564,610

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

How about by order of posting date? I, myself, am just happy to be following in the footsteps of the great players @LeFlarcane and @KCullen127 ! πŸ˜€

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator

Don’t worry @Lemurtek we decided to put you all in farm cleaning duty instead 😁😁😁

great tips btw!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?