The original companions have returned! 🐼🐷🐻‍❄️

13»

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited September 2022

King wouldn't ever force us to use any platform we are not comfortable with.

we can no longer add friends we want in the kingdom but hopefully that will change in future.

Thank you for your feedback 😊

• kwhite18
    kwhite18 Posts: 37 Level 2

Hi… I’m not sure what they mean by having both companions. I too have the old companions but you still have to match 4 cropsies any crop. Why not go back to the original companions if you have to spend your beans. The one that only needed 3 cropsies of the same crop to match at least you had a better chance of passing the level. Now it just seems worse for me I have no beans can’t use the companions. The new companions you didn’t have to use beans to match 4 cropsies now we have to use beans. I realize with the new companions you didn’t get as many beans but you didn’t need them for the companions. I realize I’m complaining but what was the whole purpose to changing the original companions to matching 4 crops using beans which was hard then changing it to the new companions still matching 4 crops but you didn’t have to use beans and didn’t get as many beans when you won a level. My opinion is either go back to the original one or the new one. This one now is the worst of the three!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator

@kwhite18 these are the original companions 😁

you mean you prefer the original way they worked rather than matching 4 which changed before the new companions were introduced 😊

• kwhite18
    kwhite18 Posts: 37 Level 2

Yes… the original way before they changed to 4 was you matched 3 crops according to the companion you picked. You had a better chance. That’s why my opinion is this is the hardest companion setup.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?