Harvest rush

Options
kwhite18
kwhite18 Posts: 37 Level 2

Here we go again! A new harvest rush comes up this is what I have to deal with again!!!! I had issues before and the suggestion was clear cache and that doesn’t work.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @kwhite18 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome back to our Community!

How are you doing?

I remember that I was the one that suggested you to "clear the Cache", isn't it? πŸ˜…

I too am having issues with the Harvest Rush that appeared today! But, a bit different from yours!! No matter how many Cropsies I collect, it still says "collect this many to be qualified"!!

I am going to report both the issues right away πŸ‘οΈ

Can you please give me below details...

Device you are using, App version you have right now, and your game ID number!

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍏

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @kwhite18 πŸ™‚

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share this, and I get how frustrating it is to see this glitch appear again. We apologize for the experience 😣

The issue of getting popups from the previous event has been flagged to the developers, who are looking into this. Still, unfortunately, the root of the issue has not been located yet, and it will require a bit more investigation.

This means that you might experience this unfortunate behavior a few more times, but hopefully, we will get this sorted out soon so you'll have a better experience in the future πŸ˜‰

• kwhite18
    Options

Thank you QueenB for passing it along. So this issue happens with this old companion set up when harvest rush hits?!?! I’m not sure if that helps in anyway but when the new companions were tested and the harvest rush was implemented I didn’t have any issues coming up with this glitch. I don’t know if that helps or not.

• kwhite18
    Options

Hi PummyRaj, I play on my iPhone, I have 5.88.6 version of the game that was updated yesterday. My game ID number is 2023864469. I also play on my iPad and I have no issues playing on there. I do not play thru FB.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I play using old companions but my game is fine so I think it would be more than that πŸ˜₯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?