Has anyone ever been charged for game purchases without authorization ?

Diannelee
Diannelee Posts: 1 Newbie

i play several King games,  a pop up comes on and asks if I want to make a purchase?  I click no and a couple days later I get a charge for 4.99 or 2.99 on my credit card   The only charges I have made are for .99 cents  my credit card has been cancelled by Apple.  

Best Answer

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Diannelee, please check your messages; you've got mail!

• Mary_McLaughlin
    Mary_McLaughlin Posts: 1 Newbie

Please respond, this is the 3rd time I purchased one $6.99 bundle and was charged for "fake" bundles adding up to $34.00. I put my payment info in, make my one purchase and remove my credit card.  Please just check my account. A $6.99 bundle helped me pass the level, leaving me with 25 gold bars. If I purchased all these other bundles, where are they??? I would have mega gold bars and specials lined up. Please please help and stop this from happening and refund my money. Jeez!!!  If you're going to steal my money, at least give me those fraudulent purchase bundles. I love this game, but am getting so fed up. Please help

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Mary McLaughlin,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your iOS.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?