Stuck on level 748

Inga_Raičonoka
Inga_Raičonoka Posts: 1 Newbie

I am stuck on level 748 and for me it seems impossible to pass it. I watched a video on youtube but the level is a bit different. I have only two frogs instead of 4. Is it even impossible to pass this level. I have no companions for this level. Please help!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Inga- Thanks for posting on King Care. You have come to the right place to get some help with some of those tricky levels :-) 

When playing this level, first try to fill water buckets, so that it over flows and scattered on left and right sides of the board. Once the water droplets are scattered, it will break the ice blocks, blooms flowers and it will help 4 frogs to jump on right side of the board.

Make sure not to match cropsies near frogs, as it will eat strawberries cropsies. 

Check out this video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcP8nQjLBzc

Have a Farmtastic week! 

• Jo_Cains
    Jo_Cains Posts: 1 Newbie

I have no answer but will confirm what the OP stated.    There are NOT 4 frogs and 1 flower as you suggest and show on videos.    The game we are playing and losing... continually.... has 3 flowers and 2 frogs.   I have used a multitude of beans and other "cheats" but can't even get close to winning this level.  

• Jan_D._Westcott
    Jan_D._Westcott Posts: 1 Newbie

Same here!! Getting very frustrated!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?