LOst all levels of 3 king games after updating phone

Inkie
Inkie Posts: 3 Newbie

Stupidly I upgraded my iPhone to iOS 11 and had to reinstall everything. Lost all levels of candy crush (1100++), bubble witch saga 2 and farm heroes - both also close to level 1000. I miss the games but hate to start again at level 1 - please help!

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,883 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Inkie, if you were playing through Facebook then your levels are not lost at all.  Make sure to log in before starting the game and you should be back at all your levels.  When you log in with Facebook the levels are all saved so once you log in you should be back at those levels.  If not then clear the history/cache and then log in.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓

Hi Inkie, if you were playing through Facebook then your levels are not lost at all.  Make sure to log in before starting the game and you should be back at all your levels.  When you log in with Facebook the levels are all saved so once you log in you should be back at those levels.  If not then clear the history/cache and then log in.

• Inkie

Hi Elsa thanks! Worked for 1 game not for 2 others - how do you clean history/cache? Not sure what you mean by that..,

• _Elsa_

On your iphone double click the home button.  All the recent pages that you were at will show up.  Swipe each one until there are no more left.  That is how you clear it on the iPhone.

• Inkie

Unfortunately not working - still at level 1 with Candy Crush and Farm Heroes - any other tips??? Tried it several times reinstalled the games also a couple of times and cleared history like you said...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?