Why am I getting "Connection Error" messages?

Options
John_Hanna
John_Hanna Posts: 4 Newbie

I keep getting connection error messages and the game locks up. Reinstalling doesn't help.

Answers

• Eva_Tolarová
    Eva_Tolarová Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem!!! The game doesn't load well, it shows that I don't have a connection, but I have it and sometimes I can't turn off the game. I'm playing on Android! It's annoying, I hope they fix it soon!!!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @John_Hanna and @Eva_Tolarová 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm Community!

I am sorry to hear that you both are also having “connection” issues in your games!

Thank you very much for coming in and reporting the issue! Please bear with us for a bit more 🙏🏼

The Farm game Studio has found the issue and they are trying to send in the fix.

We all should see a new update in App stores / Google Play stores, by tomorrow! Once we install that update, our games will work properly 👍

Thank you once again and have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🌻

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @John_Hanna and @Eva_Tolarová 🤗

Good News 🤗

The Farm Studio has worked quickly and sent in the fix through the latest update - 5.91.2

Please install it and the glitch should be fixed 👍 (🤞).

Note: If you are on Android devices, you might have to wait for a bit to see the update! Please keep an eye on your Google Play Store

Have a lovely rest of the day and back to enjoy the Farm again 😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?