The Tractor Dash doesn work 2 weeks.

Options
Gosia_Abramczyk
Gosia_Abramczyk Posts: 12 Level 2

Tractor Dash doesn't work from more than 2 weeks. It is close circle. I don't have any rewards even I have more stars than my opponent. I have no quests. The challenges dissapeared after few hours.I didn't received any boosters and gold bars when I passed Treasure Mill 5 times last week. I lost 10x each boosters and 50 gold bars, in Treasure Mill! Please help me and fix Tractor Dash and challenges. Why I don't have any quests and my fb friends have? Can you fix please? Thank you very much for help and understanding. 

Answers

• Lady_Skyy_
    Lady_Skyy_ Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have the same issue, (and a few more issues) as you do. May I ask, was this the issue that made you unistall the game?  I have the SAME two opponents, no FB friends show, but I receive beans & lives, get open blockades. I can see top friends when I am ranked, but when trying to send or request lives, noone is there to ask.  This is just ONE of many issues I have. But have always had it. The Vs problem started for me after the game disappeared from my phone, after the last update and I reinstalled. Do you still have your Companions, and Booster slots open? Curious if we have the same issue as a whole. 

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited November 2017
    Options

Hi Gosia Abramczyk and Lady Skyy,

I experienced the same thing and this happened after the latest update was performed. I won three Tractor Dash contests but no rewards were ever given. A new challenge just shows up but then it disappears for several hours after I close the game. It appears and then disappears again every time I exit the game. It is "now you see it and now you don't". I am getting frustrated with this disappearing act and hope the Game Studio will be able to find a resolution soon. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,927 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Gosia, this is a known issue and they are working on a fix :)

@Lady Skyy, can you double check you are synced to Facebook? When you say they don't show, do you mean on the map or to send lives etc to?

• Gosia_Abramczyk
    edited November 2017
    Options

Hi, thank you for your answers. I hope our dissapeare challenges and Tractor Dash will be fix  very soon! 

• Gosia_Abramczyk
    Options

Sorry, will be fix very soon!

• Gosia_Abramczyk
    Options

Hi, thank you for your answers. I hope our dissapeare challenges and Tractor Dash will be repair  very soon! 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I experienced the same thing and this happened after the latest update was performed. I won three Tractor Dash contests but no rewards were ever given. A new challenge just shows up but then it disappears for several hours after I close the game. It appears and then disappears again every time I exit the game. It is "now you see it and now you don't". I am getting frustrated with this disappearing act and hope the Game Studio will be able to find a resolution soon. 

Thank you for your patience Just me. I know you have had a lot of issues lately, but at least you know its not you alone.
  • Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited November 2017
    Options

Thanks Chicken Slayer. I hope this issue will be fixed soon.
  • Lady_Skyy_
    Lady_Skyy_ Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited November 2017
    Options

Hello Chicken,

I can only see friends at the end of a game I won. In the TOP ranked players. If I click to send lives, it is blank. I can receive requests, as in please help me unblock barricades. But I can not just send a request on my own. I hope that makes sense? And yes I am synced to FB. The game has never let me see friends, but the other issues started after last update caused game to pera freeze and it was wiped from my phone, just disappeared and I had to reinstall game.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hello Chicken,

I can only see friends at the end of a game I won. In the TOP ranked players. If I click to send lives, it is blank. I can receive requests, as in please help me unblock barricades. But I can not just send a request on my own. I hope that makes sense? And yes I am synced to FB. The game has never let me see friends, but the other issues started after last update caused game to pera freeze and it was wiped from my phone, just disappeared and I had to reinstall game.

Ah I see what you mean, it sounds like it could be an issue then because you should see a list of peoples names. I checked about the map because they are meant to show on the map but rarely do.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?