Anyone having issues with the mini games?

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 25,023 Pet Rescue Moderator

Are you constantly getting "coming soon"? Do the mini games keep coming and going?

There ARE issues at the moment. If you are having them, please could you comment below so the design studio can see they are still ongoing. Having them under one thread helps!

The more that report the bigger the problem so if nobody answers then we cannot help you.

When you comment please can you include the device you play on (android or ios) thanks :)

Answers

• Gosia_Abramczyk
    Gosia_Abramczyk Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem. Mini games and challenges dissapeared after short time. I can see only COMING SOON. I have no quests like others players. Additionaly the Tractor Dash doesn't work more than one month. I wrote to King about that many times. I bought a lot of boosters and gold bars last weeks, but some of them suddenly dissapeared. Please, can you fix the Tractor Dash and challenges? May I receive the quests? Please. Thanks a lot for help and understanding.Β 

• RBD
    RBD Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am hacung problems with side games (mini games).Β  Β I will be playing a side game with 63 hours left, leave the game completely, come back and the side game is gone. I noticed this on thanksgiving with the pumpkin game that was only there for a few hours, and it has happened at least 3x since.

• taniaellie
    taniaellie Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem. Mostly I have the coming soon banner. I have, twice, uninstalled and reinstalled the game to make the challenges appear but they only stay around for a short time and doing this has meant I lose all my bonuses.Β 

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited December 2017
    Options

Hi Chicken Slayer,

The Tractor Dash challenge is still doing the disappearing act. It appears when you go into the game and then disappears as soon as you exit. It sometimes does not come back for hours and then will appear randomly. This has been happening on both Android devices: LG phone and Samsung tablet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?