Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I'm on level 1315 and all my boosters are locked even the shovel I uninstall and reinstalled

Options
mrstbethea
mrstbethea Posts: 1 Newbie

All my boosters are locked on Farm Hero Saga I'm on level 1 315 and that's including the shovel I  uninstall and reinstall I have the LG Tribute Android phone

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Mrstbethea, unfortunately it seems to be an issue at the moment. I have forwarded your post to one of the moderators and hopefully we will get a response from the studio :)

• Lady_Skyy_
    Lady_Skyy_ Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Been waiting for days for an answer about this. I sort of thought may be it could be solved the way I was able to reclaim my companions...by going back to the very first level they became available, but can't remember what level that us...and then my Companions disappeared again when I was logged out of FB and logged back on again. But if you know what level Boosters became available, go back there and replay the level again and see if that works. If so, could you come back and let me know? Might be faster then waiting for an answer. Being Christmas is around the corner .... and new phones coming out I'm sure this is going to be a bigger problem than just us....Thanks.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Lady Skyy, thank you for posting. Can i confirm you are talking about the 3 companions on the start of each level, not the boosters (such as shovels etc) being locked? I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure I heard one of the moderators mention missing companions a couple of days ago, but I was bombarding the poor man with link after link so I didn't get around to asking what he meant. So it could be related to that. 

I know if you go to the farm club icon, if its companions, it does tell you which are missing and which level you need to replay. 

However, if it is actually the boosters you mean, there is a huge issue with them on the app version at the moment. King managed to replicate the issue (meaning they had it too) and are busy working on a fix. They told the King care team that they hope to have it done soon but of course, cannot specify an exact date, but have asked us to tell players to keep checking their app store. As soon as there is a fix they will push it through as quickly as possible. On that note, I am pretty sure that the poor King moderator who I have been bombarding with posts, is nagging and nagging them just so he gets some peace haha. 

I am sorry I cannot be more help at the moment, but at least you know its not your device at fault but it is widespread and they will come back :)

• Lady_Skyy_
    Lady_Skyy_ Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi Lady Skyy, thank you for posting. Can i confirm you are talking about the 3 companions on the start of each level, not the boosters (such as shovels etc) being locked? I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure I heard one of the moderators mention missing companions a couple of days ago, but I was bombarding the poor man with link after link so I didn't get around to asking what he meant. So it could be related to that. 

I know if you go to the farm club icon, if its companions, it does tell you which are missing and which level you need to replay. 

However, if it is actually the boosters you mean, there is a huge issue with them on the app version at the moment. King managed to replicate the issue (meaning they had it too) and are busy working on a fix. They told the King care team that they hope to have it done soon but of course, cannot specify an exact date, but have asked us to tell players to keep checking their app store. As soon as there is a fix they will push it through as quickly as possible. On that note, I am pretty sure that the poor King moderator who I have been bombarding with posts, is nagging and nagging them just so he gets some peace haha. 

I am sorry I cannot be more help at the moment, but at least you know its not your device at fault but it is widespread and they will come back :)

Thank you Chicken, tour answer was GREAT! I am actually speaking about both. My Boosters and Companions are now relocked after a reinstall of the game. I should have split my inquiry into two parts, in fact I did after I checked this thread. But your answer was more info than I have found on my issues so, including an email right to King. So thank you very much for this.
  • uyulalah
    uyulalah Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited December 2017
    Options

Hi! I'm having the same issue, I'm on level 1315 but I noticed mine disappeared on level 1312 or 1313. Weirdly enough, this is happening only on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0, running on Lollipop), on my mobile phone, my boosters remain. I've tried sign in/off with FB or my king account, and still the same. UNLESS I play a level with slime or eggs, and it only shows the clean-up or the egg cracker booster.

ETA: I just updated the app and the icons are back (instead of the grey lock) BUT my boosters are all gone ( I KNOW I had more than 5 of each!); as if I had reinstalled the app, which I didn't cause I know reinstalling meaning losing them all. I still have the same amount of clean-up/egg cracker boosters. This is so annoying >.<

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi! I'm having the same issue, I'm on level 1315 but I noticed mine disappeared on level 1312 or 1313. Weirdly enough, this is happening only on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0, running on Lollipop), on my mobile phone, my boosters remain. I've tried sign in/off with FB or my king account, and still the same. UNLESS I play a level with slime or eggs, and it only shows the clean-up or the egg cracker booster.

ETA: I just updated the app and the icons are back (instead of the grey lock) BUT my boosters are all gone ( I KNOW I had more than 5 of each!); as if I had reinstalled the app, which I didn't cause I know reinstalling meaning losing them all. I still have the same amount of clean-up/egg cracker boosters. This is so annoying >.<

Hi unfortunately on devices, boosters can be wiped with a simple update. Its not the games fault though as its because they are saved on the device itself. So anytime you update the phone is replacing data :( If they were bought and paid for boosters they can be replaced.
  • uyulalah
    uyulalah Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Maybe I wasn't clear.. >.< lol! When I said I updated the app, I meant the game. NEVER I have lost a booster when King makes an update. I suppose I lost the boosters when the 4 icons disappeared and got replaced by the grey lock

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?