🎅SANTA Clause is coming to FARM🎅 — 🎁Goodies, Goodies & Goodies🎁

Options

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options

To the person who will read this and post afterwards, may you and your friends and family be blessed this holiday season and may you find peace, love and joy today and every day. Here’s hoping 2023 brings you good health, happiness and prosperity!

😊🐨💕

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,901 Level 5
    edited December 2022
    Options

oh Dear @PummyRaj I hope your tests results are all ok. I hope you can figure out what is wrong and that you will be fine.

@jeanps thank you for the beautiful quote. Those are good words to remember.

@bearwithme thank you for your lovely wishes. I'm looking forwards to their coming true for myself and my family. That would be the perfect Christmas blessing. Funny thing...I started to reply to this task but got delayed in posting it. I was posting after jeanps. So now I'm posting after yours.

For the person who reads this next,

I hope you find humor in any situation. Laughter is the best medicine.

• deblg
    deblg Posts: 330 Level 3
    Options

Hi @pummy ,

I’m not a fan of MRI tests and can understand the anxiety. I hope all is well! Thank you for sharing! Your health comes first. 🙏

• deblg
    deblg Posts: 330 Level 3
    Options

For this task - I wish all of you as well as the previous and next person to post a wonderful and joyous holiday season. I hope you have lots of fun and laughter throughout this time and including the new year. ☺️

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2022
    Options

@PummyRaj I'm glad you're back and got over it. Hope your results are all ok

To the person who is next to post.

Open your eyes, experience the time, a beautiful morning is waiting for you. And someone who really likes you wishes you a wonderful day!

My ID is 13221852579

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5
    Options

To the next person who is to post:

May this beautiful holiday season fill your heart with love, your home with joy, and your life with laughter.

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 490 Level 3
    Options

@PummyRaj I'm glad you made it out of that pesky MRI machine. Sending all the good vibes your way that the results are good.

To the person that will comment after me,

Enjoy this wonderful holiday season with those you love and cherish the most. Live every day to the fullest. Create those beautiful memories. We never know what tomorrow brings, so make the most of every minute!

ID: 1187947051

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

To everyone on this thread and especially to the person that is going to post after me ~ I hope you are enjoying the Holiday season and may all of your wishes come true 💕

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello,

Pummy, hope all goes well and take good care 🤗.

To everyone and the next person posting...

"May you and your family have a blessed new year filled with lots of joy, happiness, hope and positivities"

• Cagnes
    Cagnes Posts: 1,435 Level 3
    Options

@PummyRaj

This is for all friends who want to read after me

There is something that can never be missing in your every day, the main ingredient is always love: put it in everything you do, in every gesture and in every thought, life will smile on you.

I wish everyone a happy and serene Christmas full of love.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?