Synchronising across devices

Segovia
Segovia Posts: 2 Newbie

I used to be able to sync between my phone and tablet perfectly using Kingdom, but I decided to try facebook for this and now I'm out of step. I added gameroom to the desktop of my pc and now I have another level to contend with. Completing three different levels is a pain, especially where the really hard ones come along. Can I return to Kingdom, or is there another way to get to the same level?Many thanks  

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,496 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Segovia thank you for using King care.

Firstly when you say that you are out of step, do you mean its not synced on the level it should be? It sounds like you need to connect your Facebook to your Kingdom account. Once you have done this, once you log in to Facebook on game room and it will update to your current level. 

I am going to give you some links that will tell you how to connect to get everything back on track :)

Connecting to Facebook

Connecting to the Kingdom

• Segovia
    Segovia Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi There Chicken Slayer, many thanks for getting back on this.

I have logged in to facebook on my tablet (where I am on level 1303) on my phone (and that's at level 1290) and on the Gameroom app on my pc (which is on level 1288). I don't see the Kingdom icon in the Settings menu on any of them. I logged out and back in on each of them to try and refresh the game, but each one stays at the same level until it is completed on that device - there's no synchronising happening.

Kingdom seems to be the key, but I can't seem to access that aspect any more. Any other ideas welcomed.

Thanks, Segovia 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,496 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2018

Hi, sorry it didn't work. Have you saved app boosters? If not, the best fix is usually to uninstall the app, reboot your device then reinstall it and hopefully the connect part will be back.

If you have saved boosters it will mean they will be lost though as they are saved to your device memory not the game like on browsers.

Try going to your account on  King.com on a browser and linking the facebook account that way to if you haven't already (remember to have cleared cache and cookies though in case this is stopping transferral)

If that doesn't work, in the meantime, I will also have a word with the other "Superstars" and see if they can come up with anything and if not then I can escalate it :) 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited February 2018

Hmmm...I have had this happen to me too--I played on my phone and passed a few levels, but then on FB the levels never changed or synced up no matter what I did. I believe I contacted King Care and they told me exactly the same thing: to clear all the cookies (on FB and my phone) and then try to re-sync it then. That worked for me. It was my cookies being all messed up that had caused the issue. I had also uninstalled and then re-installed the game back on my phone and all was good again after I was done doing that. I did lose all my boosters, but I believe that King Care had actually helped me with that issue too, though I don't remember exactly. :) I am so sorry that you are having this issue, and it must be so frustrating. I know it was for myself! Good luck and I hope you get it sorted soon! <3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?