Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Need help with level 748..

Options
LyanneGames
LyanneGames Posts: 37 Level 2

Hi all!

I'm stuck at level 748 for days now.. I've searched for help videos on YouTube, but it seems the level is recently updated since almost none of the videos show how the level actually is now. I feel like the odds to pass to level should be increased.. It's crazy how much luck in needed to pass.. Any tips to help me pass?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @LyanneGames I will go and have a look at this level now.

As per usual what generally happens is too many players pass it and grumble its too easy, so they change it to make it harder. Let me have a look and see if I can give you any tips 🤗

• Lady_Choo
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi! 👋 Ok so I have had a look at it and changed my video so thanks for the heads up.

I know you said before you don't bother with shovels, I would make sure you have the 3 to start with. Make as much water as you can and I used the first companion. I don't like using companions but I wasn't getting anywhere not using one. Hope this helps!

• LyanneGames
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo :)

Thanks for trying the level. I still refuse to use shovels, I've never had to use one up to this level, so I have plenty of them now. I did switch to using the first companion, I used the snake before to fill the buckets, but I got a 5-water cropsie match way to early and that isn't at all what you want in this level cause all the waters around the flowers are then removed. I'll keep trying for a while with the first companion, I'll update you when I hopefully pass soon (just wasted all my lives again on this way to hard level..).

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@LyanneGames while I commend you for trying without shovels, I personally don't class them as boosters as you can buy them with beans. Its entirely up to you though. My pet hate is the companions. I prefer not using them 🙈You will need to use them at some point though. But sending luck for you that you can do it soon!!

• LyanneGames
    Options

@Lady_Choo I just passed! I used the Rat companion and no shovels :).

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Woohoo well done @LyanneGames !! I had a few more tries but I am so far behind with having to remake level videos soooooo many times and refusing to use other boosters, I didn't have time to keep trying. 🙈

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?