Impossible levels

Options
nwprincess
nwprincess Posts: 2 Newbie

So I'm up to 4603 and this level is impossible. I find more and more that levels literally can't be won without many boosters. What gives??

Comments

• nancyb099
    nancyb099 Posts: 77 Level 2
    Options

It seems that the "studio" is trying to drive away long time players by creating levels that require multiple boosters to pass. There are too few moves available to complete levels without using up all your boosters or adding extra moves by spending your bars. It's meant to force you to pay to play and has sucked all the fun out of the game in my opinion. I have seen many similar complaints but never any response. I downgraded my rating from 5 stars to 1 star and no longer recommend this game to others.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options

hi @nancyb099 and @nwprincess

if a level becomes impossible here is an alternate appraoch:

stop playing until you have enough boosters

take advantage of free boosters

how is this done? ... play the daily bonus for 3 weeks

it may take 4 weeks ... collect boosters and then play them wisely

• ziggler
    ziggler Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Level 5273 is impossible - been stuck on it for days and despite using alot of boosters, can’t see how to beat this one. Need a lot more moves than allocated. I’ll give it another few tries but will probably end up deleting the game as it’s not enjoyable. Don’t mind a challenge but this level is too difficult.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thanks for your feedback @ziggler its always worth giving before you delete the game. The CM can ask the studio if they have had a lot of complaints about the level and often they will change it if a lot of players have.

You're all elite players now so the game has to be challenging. But sometimes the balance isn't quite there. So I will pass your comments on 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?