(ENDED) πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸŽ β€œFarmtastic” Resolutions πŸŽπŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ

Options

Comments

• Cagnes
    Cagnes Posts: 1,435 Level 3
    Options
    Accumulate lot of boosters and win as many levels as possible in the first try;

@PummyRaj

voted

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    Options

I voted the 3rd option.

Currently I do not play the map , only the additional quest. Because my Bonnie, which I had at level 5 at new appearance was back to 1 and also because I can no longer look at advertising to collect boosters. In addition, all earned boosters were gone with the companions, which I tried to redeem at the time just before the change....

That's why I'm not enjoying the map as much at the moment.

I do not have a resolution for the year 2023,Β 

but I wish all a good 2023

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,310 Level 5
    Options

I would like to have lots of boosters to be able to pass the level the first time and advance faster.

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,152 Level 5
    Options

Voted

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I'm only at level 500 and collecting the boosters for the hard levels that come later πŸ€—

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,272 Level 5
    Options

I wish I can accumulate lots of booster and can get all the badges from King Community in this year.

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,849 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I need lots of boosters to get these bulls and sheep under control 🀣

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,902 Level 5
    Options

Definitely, it was a good choice for me.

Boosters?! Accumulate more to get quicker!!

Three, 3, THREE, tHrEe, ThReE. Okay I'm done voting and hope I can beat more!!

• Maja_Nikolic
    Maja_Nikolic Posts: 151 Level 3
    Options
    Almost at the end of the map! So, will pass slow and steadily;

Hello @PummyRaj I voted for option 2. I still have a little bit left until the end of the map and the levels are really hard. Sometimes it takes me a couple of days to pass one level.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@PummyRaj I am trying to collect booster's and everything else there is to help me out in my game as it seems to be harder to pass levels.... if you got a crowbar, jackhammer, and a bulldozer throw them in to, I sure could use those also πŸ˜ŽπŸ’―

Happy New Year everyone we need to take this year and have as much fun as possible while enjoying every single minute of it !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?