Unable to play special events

Options
Paulcolmer
Paulcolmer Posts: 4 Newbie

My account has been fine until recently. My events bar at the lower format indicator shows some 8 events in progress. When I try to open this though it only shows one…race it in progress. This means I have no extra games to enjoy or compete in harvest rush. My normal map games are not affected. Has anyone any ideas why this should be?

Paul C

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,507 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the community @Paulcolmer

All events are not available to everyone at the same time, so it sounds like despite the number, you're not elligible for those events right now. It doesn't mean you won't be in the future though! Which device are you playing on? Mine does that a lot on the windows 10 app.

Sometimes logging out of your account can bring some up but usually its just a waiting game.

I hope this helps 🤗

• Paulcolmer
    Options

Thank you for your reply…so I went and waited…two weeks now and no change. Special events are noted and listed as 9 currently….but only one is available to me at present.

• Lady_Choo
    edited January 2023
    Options

Mine is doing that too but I only have a couple and one of them is the choochoo prizes. Which device are you playing on? Unfortunately I cannot say when you will get one but you will at some point. I know that is no help whatsoever for you. Are you checking the app store for updates?

• Paulcolmer
    Options

Hiya..Lady Choo….

I have looked at upgrades…yep no luck there either. It’s strange because on the main bottomtask bar it shows 10 events in progress…but when clicked on only shows two.

it’s driving me nuts….

yes I hear what your saying about waiting…but it’s been over a month now.

Im using an iPad…and plays well on that.

ican use the main map fine…and the main game works well….I just like the extra games…harvest rush etc….

grrr..

P C

• Lady_Choo
    Options

It looks like the wrong numbers showing is a glitch that they aren't fixing just yet as they need to do the more urgent issues first, but I know what you mean about events. Unfortunately we cannot add any to your game as its random, but I really hope you get some soon 🤗

• Paulcolmer
    Options

Lady Choo,

Thank you for your reassuring comments, it helps……even if the fix is not so easy.

Its now been a month….so was beginning to lose faith..but today all is back…so I’m now giving the harvest rush a pounding.

Again thanks…must get back to collecting…xx

paul

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Woohoo, I am so glad to hear that! We have had issues with harvest rush so maybe that's why it took a little longer. Happy harvesting!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?