Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

(ENDED)πŸ’–πŸ’ Play Valentines and win sweet rewards πŸ’–πŸ’

encantes
encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator
edited February 2023 in Contests

Howdy Farmers πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ

We are close to February 14th 😍 So, I am bringing this contest related to Valentine's Day😊

We have a special event in the game with Fire Crackers called -Β Valentines EventπŸ’˜

For this week's contest, I would like you to play any level from 3 and above of that event and achieve a score with 2 or 3 stars.

If you do not have the special event, you can play one of these levels from the regular mapΒ --> 142, 214, 1402 and get a score with 2 or 3 stars.

Task and RulesΒ πŸ“œ

Play a level from 3 and above in the Special EventΒ ORΒ Level 142 or 214 or 1402;

Post 2 screenshots:Β (a)Β when you start to playΒ and (b)Β with your final score with stars, Magic beans, Piggy Bank;

Your score must be clearly visible with "Next" underneath the score.Β Other scores will not be valid;

You canΒ play the regular levels ONLY if you do not have the special event;

YouΒ must post a screenshot of your event calendarΒ to show that you do not have the event;

RewardsΒ πŸ’°

5 playersΒ will be randomly picked rewarded with 30 Gold Bars each;

Extra reward of 3 HuntersΒ for all playersΒ who achieved a score that include nr 14,Β i.e. 140,000, 114,000,214,000,314,000

An extra extra reward of 3 Egg Crackers if you achieve a score of 1402000

Duration ⏳

This contest will end onΒ 13th February 2023 at 18:00 CET

Other Timings:Β 12:00 pm EST (USA) & 17:00 GMT (UK)

Terms and ConditionsΒ here.

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦Β Don't have our Community Account yet?Β πŸ‘‰οΈΒ Please Sign-up Right HEREΒ πŸ‘ˆοΈΒ It only takes a minuteΒ πŸ˜ƒ

Good Luck to everyone πŸ₯°πŸ˜

Β«134567

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?