๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Missing PowerUps

Options

Comments

• Irenejd
    Irenejd Posts: 58 Level 3
    edited March 2023
    Options

Thanks so much, Lady_Choo! (You do not have to be Pummy, so no apologies needed!) I didn't even realize there was a Player Support!! I thought this was it, kinda. I will contact them, but it does not make me happy that this is the second time it happened and I had a LOT of power-ups. I know one of them was in or close to 100. Yes, I like saving them because sometimes in a really really hard level for me I can use 20 or more. (I never said I was a great player...)

I fully understand that they cannot work on things that are not a failure but lots of players. But unless we can tell them, they won't know. I think it's too bad tho that some of us have to pay that price. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Thank you so much and I will contact them and see what they say.

• Irenejd
    Options

And thank you for the link, Lady_Choo!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@Irenejd I know King do advise that you don't save up too many, specifically for this reason, but I know exactly what you mean! I have been stuck on one for weeks that apparantly wasn't a problem level, so I hear you ๐Ÿ˜ Yes, PS will be able to access your account amongst other things that we cannot do here.

Good luck!!

• Irenejd
    Options

Thank you, Lady_Choo. Yes, it is so frustrating to be stuck for so long. I wish I was a better player!!!

Is it possible for someone to tell me where they are stored? I think you said somewhere - which I can not find now - that they are stored on my PC. Is it cookies?? I'd like to look, and I may have some backups I can restore from.....did I say maybe??

Thank you!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,822 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi Irene @Irenejd๐Ÿค— Happy Friday๐ŸŒบ

I am sorry! My comment just stayed in "Draft" mode and never showed up! I am so sorry if you thought I was ignoring you๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Since it has been few days I posted my old comment, I have to re-write everything๐Ÿ˜…

I stopped giving Player Support link to the Farmers who complain about this particular issue, as they have reported that they did not receive help and were sent back here to talk with us.

Also, this issue is on your computer but not mobile device. I know that you purchase items on your mobile device, which makes it easy to send a complaint and retrieve your missing boosters. Whereas on computers - Facebook Browser version, we usually do not receive our missing boosters when they are earned through Daily Bonus - King's policy.

But, of course you can try applying to them and see if you receive some of your boosters back๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Speaking of your Facebook Browser, did your Piggy Bank set back to it's original number (95+) or still on 1, Irene?

• Irenejd
    Options

No apologies are necessary, Pummy! Lady_Choo helped out but she did not know our history. I did not get the original number set back. It went back for one iteration to the correct number, but it immediately went back to 1. I find that very interesting. I did contact PlayerSupport as Lady_Choo suggested but it was fruitless. I received an email and you are right. It said to come back to the community. Very frustrating. But!!!! I cannot find that now. I have no idea what happened to it!

Thank you for the contact, Pummy. I shall investigate a little more. Something I read, maybe here in the community, said the boosters were saved on my PC. If I knew where exactly I might be able to retrieve some of them back as do a full back up of everything occasionally.

I'm sorry you hade to rewrite everything, but it is appreciated. I know how you feel because I do this too. I am so duh!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

• cheryljo
    cheryljo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is the 3 rd time in a month or so, that you are taking my items. I'm not happy about this. I save them and you take them, how is that fair?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi @cheryljo and welcome to the community. I promise its nothing that we are doing. Are you playing on Facebook (on a browser ) by any chance?

• Irenejd
    Options

Pummy!!!!! Lady_Choo!!!! They're back! They're back!!!! I don't know what you did but I am loving seeing them again!!!

Thank you so much! And Player Support too if you helped!! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Woohoo that is amazing! I am so pleased @Irenejd โค

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?