Piggy bank levels!

Options
merily
merily Posts: 116 Level 3
edited April 2023 in Discussions

Since I started to play this game years ago I see this tip " win more stars to collect more gold bars".

But nothing has been changed, I am on level 170 but gold bars are the same 25! Count it how much money is this but any way I am not rewarded any single time!

This is like many things lately in this game unfair and false. I will mention the Bonnie booster here like one of many which are lately broken, instead of starting every time from the spot we have finished the last time now we start every single time when the event starts from level one.

What is going on here...no new innovations for ages in the game, so many bugs...I love playing but this is not so fun any more!

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,594 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @merily happy Sunday.

I agree that there hasn't been anything in the main game for a while but that could be because the team are constantly bringing new events into it or they could be planning something but it's in the works and they don't tell us until it appears.

you're actually changing the look of your piggy bank with the level 170. It looks very different from the original pig. But the win stars for more bars means that you fill it. Once filled you can open it and then start earning bars again upto the 25. It's working as it should be.

If the bonnie feature isn't working then we will get that looked into , but I don't think otherwise it's fair to say the game is full of bugs when it isn't. What other issues are you experiencing? There are some smaller bugs that involve freebies but that's mostly on Facebook which King cannot fix just by themselves. Occasionally event issues but again not for everyone but other than that the game is stable?

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,026 Level 5
    edited April 2023
    Options

Deleted. Was reading wrong.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?