🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

🐊 Reptile Rapids

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Beautiful! Love the graphics

I don't know if it's still worth playing the events. In the events you have to use a lot of boosters and you can never finish it because it's way too hard. The sleepy sheep showed that again. Sometimes I wonder if the studio has tried and played it beforehand. I'd rather stay on the map and get ahead.

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,222 Level 4
    Options

Interesting

• Thmo
    Thmo Posts: 374 Level 4
    Options

I have 9 levels of it.

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,411 Level 5
    Options

voted

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,996 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Collecting the alligators is not my favorite feature... (please comment why)

Hi @QueenB thank you for the tag @PummyRaj

Difficult to pick just one to vote for. I love the graphics and that there are only 9 levels.

The levels so far are fun but very hard. It took me many rechargeable lives to pass level 1, same with level 2 and I used a shovel booster. Currently stuck on level 3.

The rewards on these events are generally not worth playing for, there are too many rechargeable boosters, and beans. I feel proper in game boosters would be more beneficial, timed ones or like those that Bonnie gives.

Beans are great for buying 3 shovels if you don't have any, but I would like to see beans being used to be able to buy more than 3 shovels or other boosters.

The pop-ups encouraging players to use boosters to pass levels I don't personally like. Boosters are well earnt and hard to come by, and if a player does use them I feel they should have a suitable reward for passing a milestone/hard level etc. ie. not rechargeable boosters or beans.

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,566 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB

@PummyRaj

I and many players refer to several points, and unfortunately there is no change

As far as I know, events are placed in games from time to time for two reasons

For fun, the player will get some boosters

Unfortunately, most of the events of the game Farm We find it difficult to pass the levels, in addition, the reward is not rewarding

A lot of times I need to watch an ad or use boosters to get through

This is not just me, but the situation of many players

So I no longer care about those events unless there is a badge I have to

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,996 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Collecting the alligators is not my favorite feature... (please comment why)

I have only ever had adds with COTR (miss 😭) I think many players like me that don't have them would really like them, they seem to benefit a few members of our team. Many of us struggle with general levels and more so now with past changes.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,114 Jelly Moderator
    Options
    I don't have the event

Hi @QueenB I'm not sure if me only being on level 14 is why I don't have this? If so I'll try to move up quickly to get it I don't want to miss out on anything

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,072 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I don't have the event

Hi @QueenB

I haven’t had any events since the sleepy sheep ☹️

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,267 Level 5
    Options

voted. Nice event.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?