🤱 🤱 Let's celebrate Mother's Day in our Farm 🚜 👩‍🌾

Options
PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
edited May 2023 in Contests

Hello Farmers🤗

Mothers Day is approaching soon and I know that you all must be eager to celebrate and Wish your Mom❤️🤱❤️

Do you know that Mother's Day is celebrated all around the World? And, it first began in America in 1907🗓️

First, let's look at some facts that I have learnt while preparing for this contest🔖

• Afghanistan, Russia and Vietnam celebrate it on International Women’s Day on March 8 💐
  • Ireland, Nigeria and UK also celebrate in March (but not on a specific date)🍀
  • With great efforts of an Egyptian journalist, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Palestinian Territories, Syria, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen started celebrating from 1950 - on March 21st (the first day of Spring) 🌷
  • Along with USA, Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Ecuador, most of Europe, Grenada, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Jamaica, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Uruguay, Venezuela and Zimbabwe celebrate on 2nd Sunday of May🌹
  • In Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala and Belize, Mother’s Day is celebrated on May 10th. If it falls on a weekday, moms and kids stay home from work & school. How sweet is that?😍
  • There are countries that celebrate on last Sunday of May; June 29th; December 8th; and December 22nd 🎉🎁🛍
  • Source --> Everymothercounts.org

No matter when we celebrate and where we celebrate, it is to honor our Moms and give back a little love they shower on us🤗❤️😍 Don't you agree?

Now, to the contest😊

1) How are you going to convey the Wishes to your Mom this year? 🎉

2) When did you celebrate / are you celebrating in your country? 🌎

3) Are you planning to give a gift to her? If so, what is it? 🎁

Every Farmer that answers my questions will achieve our Farm's special Mothers Day badge🏅

And 10 Farmers will be randomly picked and rewarded 15 Gold Bars each + 3 Boosters of my choice

This contest will end at 18:00 CEST (Spain) on 22nd May, 2023;

Other timings : 17:00 GMT and 12:00pm (USA EST)

Terms and Conditions here.

❤️🤱 Don't have our Community account yet? 👉️Please Sign-Up Right HERE👈️ It only takes a minute🤱❤️

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?