๐ŸŠ Reptile Rapids

124ยป

Comments

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,497 Level 5
    edited May 2023
    The rewards are great

Hi @PummyRaj ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒบ

I would have liked to vote that the rewards are great but also poor.

I completed the event and liked it. I completed all the levels some really difficult with the boosters I earned and also using GBs.The end-of-event rewards do not repay all boosters and GBs used. I would propose GBs instead of 6 hours of unlimited lives that I will definitely not use to the fullest.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2023
    Beautiful! Love the graphics

@QueenB I like the Event although I am stuck on level 6 and been stuck for several days now mainly because I have no beans or booster's to help myself out as I am not one to use booster's on side events, and as it appears I am stuck ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Truthfully I am out of boosters ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ

Thanks for the tag @PummyRaj

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,815 Pro Player 👑
    Collecting the alligators is not my favorite feature... (please comment why)

As many others have said, I also feel the rewards are not equal to the amount of effort it takes to pass these levels. I have made it to level 8 (stuck again) but have had to replay the levels many many times. It doesn't make sense to use boosters since you won't win any for passing levels.

• Thmo
    Thmo Posts: 374 Level 4

Did finished the event, but level 8 and 9 took most of the time to get through

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,832 Level 5

Hi @QueenB and @PummyRaj. This event was fun but the rewards could be better, especially after all of the hard work in completing the event

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I find the rewards are poor... (please comment why)

I like events and I always like unlimited lives, but I agree with others. 6 hours if you win at bedtime is a waste. I can't always play daytime. And the amounts of boosters you need to use to get past some of them, don't justify the prize ๐Ÿ˜ž

• JohnRay
    JohnRay Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm on level 395 in ChooChoos Challenge working on "Reptile Rapids" level 4 and I can't seem to get past the black beetle bugs. Anybody got any suggestions? Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?