My special games are disappearing before the time is up.

Options
Teddee_Bear
Teddee_Bear Posts: 5 Level 2

This is happening quite often lately....the special games are disappearing. I play them and get part way through them, take a break, then when I go to play them again, they are gone!!! All my progress is lost!! I passed all 5 levels to make it to the throne & never received any gold bars. PLEASE HELP.....VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good evening Teddee Bear. Unfortunately there is an issue with vanishing events but the team are aware of it and are investigating.Β 

I will pass this over to the team to see if its possible to do anything :)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Teddee,

I have seen other players experiencing the same as you and we are working together with the game studio in order to locate the issue.

Thanks in advance if you can provide further info about the issue;

1) Which of the event were you playing?

2) Which Android tablet and OS version are you using?

I know that some versions of Android can flush the game when the device goes into standby and I believe this is also what happened to you.

We're looking into the issue and I'll update you once I know more.

- Mark

• Teddee_Bear
    Teddee_Bear Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Mark,

Answers to your questions...Treasure Mill & Flower Tower on a Samsung Galaxy tablet. I have been playing this game for years & haven't had this issue.Β 

Now currently (6/29/18), I have 5 events, 2 Flower Towers, Choo Choo's Challenge, Treasure Mill, & Chase the Sun.

Again, last evening there was many hours left on the Flower Tower & I was on level 7, now again I lost all of that & it has now started over!! UGH!!!

And don't forget, I never received my boosters or gold bars for completing the Treasure Mill days ago.

Crissy

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Crissy,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

- Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?