Pop-up and gold bar issue

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,299 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: "CONTACT US".

Comments

• NEILP
    NEILP Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Pop-ups are NOT blocked and here we are a year later and I STILL have this problem. And even using a different browser. In addition to this problem of not being able to contact you regarding an issue, here's a new issue: When I purchase gold bars they don't show up on my account unless I quit the game I'm playing WHICH DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF BUYING THE GOLD BARS!!! This is EXTREMELY annoying and has happened twice now. The first time I thought it was a glitch but now that's happened again I'm wondering is this some kind of new normal that makes you sacrifice the game you are close to winning in order to buy gold bars???   

And on another note the new "Hero Mode" SUCKS! 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,049 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Neil @NEILP🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

First of all, I am very sorry to hear that your game is not acting properly when you have purchased items!! I did hear about this issue few times, but it was resolved when the players contacted the Customer Support.

At present, the issue you are having... is it (a) not able to continue the game after making a purchase; OR (b) not able to send a complaint through this link --> Contact Us

With regards to Hero Mode --> The Farm Studio is running a test and they are asking for our feedback. Myself and all farmers are with you on this... we do not like the Hero Mode. Please join the Discussion in Farm Heroes Saga Community, and provide your feedback. The more, the better for the Farm Studio team to act quickly🤞

Please let me know about the issue with the Purchase, so that I can assist you further.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🌻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?