Options

Comments

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,111 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo

I will choose option 3

If Rancid is leaving Farm Heroes why not change the rancid levels to companion levels so we could get more rewards in the Farm Club. It will be sad to see Rancid go even though he is a pain.

My father passed away many years ago.But the best thing I remember about my father is we would go for walks at nigh time. Just myself and dad. That meant a lot to me when I was very young ❤️

We celebrate Father’s Day in September 🇦🇺.

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 3,009 Level 5
    Options

I chose option 1

I remember when I used jump into my dad's car to go hang out with him when he would go to work. He was a Farm Labor and I would go with him when he picked grapes, or anytime I was allowed to go with him. I didn't mind the heat. I was just so happy to be able to spend the time with him. I lost my dad 45 years ago on FatherDay.

So I don't celebrate Father's Day

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,037 Candy Moderator
    Options

My school had one day a year when students’ fathers could come spend the day with their kids. I remember the teachers were a bit nervous since many of the Dads were professionals like engineers, businessmen, doctors etc. so they knew they were being carefully observed.

I really appreciated he took the time to spend the day with me. We even baked a special dessert in Home Economics.

He was a very busy man, but him spending the day with me at school was very special.

I’d like to see Rancid settle down and raise a family of his own and get to experience the joys of fatherhood.

🤗🐨💕

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,983 Friends Moderator
    Options

My father was a do-it-yourself, self-taught craftsman and repairmon. He built both houses in which I grew up, and taught me and my siblings many skills -- carpentry, roofing, painting, wallpapering and more. But, he also wanted me to have a career where I worked with my brain instead of my back. So, he made sure I went to college. My dad was always protective and supportive, and I always felt I held a special place in his heart!

Regarding Rancid: I don't think I will miss him if he leaves the Farm, but Amelia will be heartbroken. Perhaps Rancid could pitch some hay onto the board as an alternative to growing it from seed.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2023
    Options

@Lady_Choo Father's Day is very special to me and very sad at the same time it was a great day for me to spend with my dad, I lived with my dad after his surgery and I found him the day he took his last breath....my thoughts were sadness because all my sisters and my one brother all had their children and got to meet my dad but not my son, he wasn't born until after he had passed away..... this part sadden me

Spending time with my dad meant the world to me he could either work all day long in his garden wheather it be weeding out weeds or planting all types of crops and I mean all types even if it was something he didn't even eat he would say that's for the lady who lives ( anywhere any place) he would grow stuff for churches and people I didn't even know but he did....he would make me laugh over and over with the silliest things all the while working the soil until dusk and then we would head to the house to grab a bite to eat a quick goodnight and see you tomorrow and I would say I love you and he would just say yeah I know.....that meant yes I love all my children and I don't pick one over the other....his silly way of saying David you know your my favorite because your the only one I ever call, I want to visit me or I want around....yes that's what that means your the one and I was glad he said I love all my children because daddy's should say ♥️♥️♥️♥️💯

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,628 Level 5
    Options

Option 1

My father passed away 22 years ago. Among my best memories is going fishing, the two of us, when I was 8 years old and older. We had one day trips using public tranportation and in summer time we used to sleep by the beach.

For Rancid I like the idea to act like Sprinkleshell of Soda.

• Tanu_chauhan_1001
    Tanu_chauhan_1001 Posts: 379 Level 3
    Options

When I was 10 years old . My father went on the fields for the work . I m also going with my father . There my father work alot from morning to evening. Only 1 hour he break for lunch . When I saw that moment I feel proud on my father . My father work for my family ony 🥺

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

I have many happy memories of time spent with my Dad, who passed away when I was in my twenties. My Dad was very kind and loving and his life centred around my Mum, my sister and me - and the football (soccer) club he managed until he became too ill.

I remember struggling with multiplication of decimals and my Dad sitting there patiently explaining until I grasped it.

on a sadder note, the last thing my Dad said to me was, "I'll never get to see your baby now" - and I didn't even know that I was pregnant.

As for Rancid, I would happily wave goodbye to him, unless he was similar to FHSS, where we can throw things at him!

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,647 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Choo

Here, unfortunately, there is no Father's Day, only Mother's Day

So on one of Mother's Days As usual, we celebrate together

My father said why is there no Father's Day and you celebrate it?

For a moment, we all lined up for a moment of strange silence and calmness

We realized at the time that my father was jealous and I don't blame him for that

Then we decided on the same day to have the mother and father and celebrate with them together

My father passed away at 6 July

He died and took a piece of my heart

May God have mercy on him and have mercy on all our dead

regarding Rancid

I support an idea @Pitty_Kitty

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,902 Level 5
    Options

With the alongside of celebration of Mother's Day last month, my father was passed away 3 years ago mourning with the melancholic senses even I was at the age of 17. Spending time with my father wasn't not just for behest in my family. I should have been predicted not softly that we can obey himself.

In the sight of Rancid could be act like a Sprinkleshell from Soda? (Liked this idea tho from PK)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?