๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆน New Hero Mode

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

We appreciate all your feedback and we are passing it over to the community manager!

• Steel_Rose
    Steel_Rose Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

Contemplating stopping playing this game untill you can fix this issue. From what I understand we are meant to have the option to skip hero mode and get a few cropsies zapped but instead does this by default and if you skip just ends the game without zapping any cropsies. I need boosters to complete most levels. Having my booster collecting hamstrung by the zapping hero mode has made a big difference to the game play. To add insult to injury today at level 3634 I get a hint telling me I may need to use boosters to pass a level!!!!!!!! You think I might have figured that out by now!! This is obvously an error and the zapping cropsies that is default was meant to be the skip feature. Can we all not just call it a fault and go back to normal this is getting very old very fast

• Harriflex
    Harriflex Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Can't stand this new feature either, some of the best enjoyment you get in this game is seeing how many points you can get with remaining turns. Hope they change it back or give us the option to disable the feature.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Howdy Farmers,

I just wanted to let you all know that we are listening and grateful that you took the time out to leave us a feedback.

We're sharing these with the studio but we can't promise you any changes will be made right away but we will keep you all up to date when we know more about the new Hero Mode test.

• TLO_1
    TLO_1 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Yup!! This new feature sucks!! They just keep ruining this game over and over with their changes. They should have just left it alone a long time ago. Itโ€™s totally not as enjoyable anymore, and they donโ€™t even care! Itโ€™s just like you said, FHS ROBBED YOU. And they do it over and over with new โ€œupgradesโ€ that they post in here that they are excited about.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Me again Farmers ๐Ÿ˜

We have few questions to better understand what you do not like about this feature.

Are you trying to collect cropsies for a certain event, (Farmers Market, Tournament, etc)? Or do you just prefer the Old Hero Mode even when no event is active?

Also, we would like to if you are collecting a specific cropsie, do you play new or old levels?

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

• Cece322
    Cece322 Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

Rarely comment on these discussions but breaking my rule solely to say that this new "hero mode" is ruining the game. I use the old one to collect cropsies (every one you can think of) for events, to get 3 stars, to break my old record on old levels, etc. And yes, I play both old and new levels for events and for challenges, so the old hero mode is needed for new and old levels. I'm about to give up on this game if it doesn't get fixed soon. So frustrating!!

• gordan10
    gordan10 Posts: 10,930 Level 5
    Options

Hi @QueenB Like I, and many others have said, this new mode often doesn't allow for scoring three stars.

Yes, many times we are trying to collect cropsies for an event, so we are playing new levels. When I am trying to collect cropsies for quests, I personally play old levels.

I haven't played since the implementation of the new hero mode and I don't think I'm the only one this new mode ruined the game for ๐Ÿ˜”

• cmr8773
    cmr8773 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

New hero mode is TRASH

• Steel_Rose
    Steel_Rose Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi @QueenB

Even if there is no event there are the quests which requite collecting cropsies, they take longer with the new feature and you have to try not to complete the level untill the last move and even then you get less cropsies. This makes the game play anoying and affects enjoyment which is what a game is about. It also affects the number of stars you can get. Is it fair to get one star for a level you completed with multiple moves left when you could have got 3 easily with the old hero mode? The number of stars also affects some of the quests and the reward you get on a special round. One of the quests that comes up is to get a better score in a past round which is now almost impossible unless it was one you had passed on the last move. In a nut shell King used to make money off me by showing me ads for extra moves. I no longer get offered these. When I queried it I was told it was because of my location which does not make sense as others in my location have ads. Think it might be because I am now in the marketing no go age group. I will occasionally make a purchase in farm heros but never in blosom blast saga because blosom blast does not have the exra draw of the events and special rounds so I only play once in a while. While the mechanics of getting the rewards is impacting the game play in a negative fashion, my intetest in farm heros saga is reduced and I am activley looking for an alternative game to play if the heros mode is not changed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?