Awful new graphics on Farm Heroes

Options
Grover
Grover Posts: 7 Level 2

Is anyone else concerned that they may have a seizure from watching the awful, crazy new graphics on Farm Heroes?  It totally took away from the game and was so annoying and distracting. There’s no way I keep playing this game, and it’s a favorite, because of this. Goodbye Rancid, it was nice knowing you.  Ugh!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Grover, don't let the pesky graphics drive you away. I know they changed them a while back but I am unaware of new changes, could you add a screenshot perhaps and I can pass the feedback on to the moderating team. It could be something the studio are testing again :(

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Urgh I see what you mean. I will pass feedback on.

As to the slowness, can I ask which ios device you are using? Some of the older devices can't cope with the newer versions of the games as they have had to evolve to keep up with all newer devices. If you can let me know, I can pass that over too, as if you are using a newer one, it shouldn't be slow :)

• Grover
    Grover Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Thanks! My device isn’t slow, the problem is that the crazy flowery fireworks take time which you have to sit through until they’re done, before you can make another move. I’ve been stuck on a level for a few days and it’s taking twice as long to finish the game since this started as it was before this craziness. Thanks for looking into it, I guess I’m the only person it’s bothered? It’s really too much, I wish I could send you a video. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Ah yes, I hear you. If you are anything like me, you just want to get on with it. I don't have a lot of patience though and prefer it to whiz along. I have that issue on BW3 with cut scenes. I want to knock her off her broomstick everytime she flies over winking. Not really violent honest :D

Don't worry, its on the moderators list. If he finds out anything, I will let you know :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?