Manual Update

Options
banma
banma Posts: 9 Level 2

Hi

I play the game on my Kindle Fire and it requires a manual update. I am not given the option - it just opens the game again or asks me to buy something else.

Thanks

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @banma Good evening, what happens if you go to the app store and then farm heroes saga?

• banma
    Options

Hi Lady Choo

It just opens the game. I can't find anything that says "update"

• Lady_Choo
    Options

So it just says play and not update?

Have you got 2gb free space on your kindle? Is your kindle itself updated?

Which version of the game do you have?

Sorry for all the questions but it helps if we need to pass it over to the community manager πŸ€—

• banma
    Options

Yes, I don't get the option to update. My Kindle is at least 9 years old so that may be the problem. And also I have a problem with Candy Crush and the person offering me help on that says that Amazon (Kindle) doesn't support King games. I'm on version 1.451.2 and Pet Rescue last updated automatically on 21 June 2022.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

The games are playable on kindle and they are supported as far as I know as they release the game on there, BUT yes if it's 9 years old there is a good chance that it's too old now and that may be why it's no longer supported. Unfortunately there has to be a cut off point on age as systems just cannot cope with them 😭They need to run on a certain level in the App Store and if it's below that then it won't let the game work properly and that sounds like what has happened now. I am so sorry 😞

• banma
    Options

Thanks for your help anyway. Do you know whether it's possible to transfer games to a new Kindle? I don't want to have to start all over again! Funny how some games are working perfectly - I only play King games!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

It's likely down to how much memory they use... I think, I'm not an expert but I know the only game that doesn't like my older iPad.. (isn't king) has a lot of movement on it πŸ™„

Are you signed in with the kingdom or Facebook? If so, you just log in on your new device! If not, you can make a kingdom account and send a note through to player support and they will manually get you van to your level. So don't panic 😁 boosters won't transfer over though as they stay on the device you Warner them on.

You did well though, I had a kindle and it refused to let me play games lol couldn't find the App Store πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?