Boosters on new smartphone

Dear sirs,

I have changed my phone. I mantained my level and gold but I have lost all my boosters. is it possible to solve this issue?

Thanks

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator

Good evening and thank you for posting on King care. 

Can I ask, were they saved boosters or purchased? If purchased and you haven't used them, King can transfer them over. 

Unfortunately if they were saved ones, you would have to use them on the older device. The reason for this is because the game is designed to be played offline as well as online, you need to have the boosters handy for you to use even if not connected to the internet. So they are stored in the game memory on the device you use them on. This means its impossible for King to track how many you have saved, or which ones you have used or not. Sometimes game glitches, or the need to reinstall can lose them as when the game data is wiped, so the boosters are. Unfortunately that is the same with the new device. You earned them on the old device so they will stay on the old one.

There is a good thing to that though. If you have and use more than one device, it means you can build up free boosters on as many devices as you want. But progress and gold is saved on your account when you connect to Facebook as its easier to track :)

• But when i have changed device previous time one or two years ago, saved boosters synchronized successfully.

Now i have 700 pcs of "+1" - these were saved on old smartphone and on preprevious one.

And 5 pcs of "eggcraker" - were purchased by gold on previous smartphone.

But on new smartphone i have only 1 pcs of free boosters.

Now i am on the 1961 level, and it will be very difficult for me to struggle without my boosters :)

I hope on your unerstanding

• Lady_Choo

Hiya, thanks for replying. I am not quite sure how the boosters synced over last time as the same applied, however I see you said you purchased them, so I am going to give you a blog post, and in there it has a contact link. If you email them via the contact link and explain what you have told us here, I am sure they will be able to help you :)

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

• Lady_Choo

Hi there, did you contact the team via the link I gave you? :)

• no , its a pity that it is impossible to transfer boosters from old not working device to the new one :(

• Lady_Choo

You are correct it is. Its something to do with not being able to track them when they are used offline. At some point I suspect they had a lot of people abusing that factor and claiming for boosters they hadn't actually had. I could be wrong and it might be a teccy issue. If you bought them with real money though they can be tracked and replaced on the new device :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?