Unable to send lives

Lynetted
Lynetted Posts: 1 Newbie

Not able to send lives on any King games

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Lynette, this is a known issue by the Team, and what they are advising players to do is to uninstall then reinstall the game and then reconnect to either FB or The Kingdom as usual. I have to tell you that all gold bars or boosters that have not been bought will be lost when this is done. Also it will reset any progress in the challenges/events too. Good luck and let us know if this helped so I can tell the Moderator if it does not work. Have a great day!

• Brahms
    Brahms Posts: 2 Newbie

Not effective. Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 8.0.0_0007, cleared all caches, all data, Uninstall/reinstall  

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited August 2018

Hello all! I have been told us that there is an error with FB itself, and that they are working on it. It is affecting King games AND non-King games, and our SuperStar Elsa has been tracking this and working very hard on getting an answer for it. There isn't anything else really we can do but wait to see if FB gets its act together...unfortunately. I am affected by this too and it is so frustrating. I understand and hopefully I will get some news on this issue soon. I will let the Moderator know, however, just to give them the heads up that there are still issues. Thanks for writing!

• Louise_Fischer
    Louise_Fischer Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello all! I have been told us that there is an error with FB itself, and that they are working on it. It is affecting King games AND non-King games, and our SuperStar Elsa has been tracking this and working very hard on getting an answer for it. There isn't anything else really we can do but wait to see if FB gets its act together...unfortunately. I am affected by this too and it is so frustrating. I understand and hopefully I will get some news on this issue soon. I will let the Moderator know, however, just to give them the heads up that there are still issues. Thanks for writing!

Still not resolved

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?