🦹‍♀️🦹 New Hero Mode

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

Yes, I agree with the players, an option for both sides would be recommended. I don't care if I get 3 stars or a lot of points. I just want to get further, even if it's not my favorite game. I honestly admit that. I've been playing it for many years and haven't made 2000 yet. But I don't care how far I get I'm glad the mode exists.🙋‍♀️

• majia13
    majia13 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

So disappointing!

before I could easily get my 3 stars with the moves I have left and I always build up to a 6 streak and now it all goes to waste. Even collecting a certain fruit for games is now also not possible if you are choosing for me 🥵

please make it optional instead it’s definitely ruining the experience and the reason I always return to this game after years of playing.

• majia13
    majia13 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

So disappointing! And not just because of a change but for the enjoyment of the game

this game because of the way it used to be was one of the reasons I continue to come back and stay with this game. Now it’s very sad to be overruled by the computer with my last moves 🤯

before I could easily get my 3 stars with the moves I have left and I always build up to a 6 streak and now it all goes to waste. Even collecting a certain fruit for games is now also not possible if you are choosing for me 🥵 

please make it optional instead it’s definitely ruining the experience and the reason I always return to this game after years of playing.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Thank you for your feedback, don't worry everyone of them will be seen 🙄

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB There is players that buy extra moves. And that by buying gold bars that they have paid for with real money.

When hero mode sets in they loose of thoose extra moves that they have paid for. In other places that is called stealing.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,088 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenB

I really don’t like this new hero mode.

How can you collect more suns and water for 1,2,3 grow.

Also if one of the game mods has a competition to beat their score, this new mode will make it so much harder.

I had a strategy to get more gifts 🎁 from Amelia. Now that can’t happen with this new mode.

Very disappointed ☹️

• F35Lightning
    F35Lightning Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

I HATED this feature when it was in test and I hate it more now it's live. I actually stopped playing when they'd deployed it as a test and it looks like I'll stop playing again.

Given that there are quests this is a stupid feature that clearly no one thought through

• Eva_Tolarová
    Eva_Tolarová Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

I don't like the new Hero Mode at all. I want the original one back!!!😔🙏

• Headless
    Headless Posts: 61 Level 3
    edited August 2023
    Options

I HATE it too!! I often have enough moves left to get more stars/beans and/or items for challenges or quests when I am trying to gather certain items, and this stupid Hero Mode is killing that for me. No way this is ever going to "grow" on me.

It's like someone decided they wanted to find a way to make the game LESS fun. Makes no sense!

• Headless
    Headless Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?