have no beans when not online

Kimbob
Kimbob Posts: 8 Level 2

When I'm not online like playing in the car all my beans disappear so I can't buy shovels or use a champion.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Kimbob!

Did you win the beans while playing on Facebook or King.com? Items such as boosters, beans and messages with lives cannot be cross transferred between devices or between platforms.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

@Mark another player reported the same thing earlier this week to me. They play on FB and until now, even when not logged in the beans have been saved (as they played on the same device earlier and have not logged out or removed it etc etc) They have always been able to play and access beans. It only changed in the last update. I'm not logged into my FB account on iphone but I see all my beans etc....

It might not be related but if anyone else comes forward and mentions it the info is worth having :)

• Kimbob

Yes That is what is going on with mine 

• Kimbob

Hi Kimbob!

Did you win the beans while playing on Facebook or King.com? Items such as boosters, beans and messages with lives cannot be cross transferred between devices or between platforms.

Facebook and the beans where always their when I play off line before it only started no beans is when it updated
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Thanks Chicken Slayer. It might have been changed so the beans are saved online and you'll have to be connected in order to use them. I'll check with the game studio if this is the case.

• Kimbob

Thanks Chicken Slayer. It might have been changed so the beans are saved online and you'll have to be connected in order to use them. I'll check with the game studio if this is the case.

Yes please let me know

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?