Help me please

Options
Gisa1519
Gisa1519 Posts: 5 Level 2

help me please...in my access to facebook I am at level 3763 and through my email I am at level 24...how I managed to access by email and password I can access the ads and thus earn the rewards...by facebook no...how can i synchronize my accesses and thus continue by email and password but at the facebook level? I've been playing for 9 years and I don't want to lose where I left off and with email and password I get the rewards...for. Please help me... I'm very sad about all this...

Comments

• Gisa1519
    Options
  • encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,862 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Gisa1519 and Welcome in the Farm Community 🍏 πŸ“ πŸ₯• 🍏 πŸ“ πŸ₯•

Sorry if you have a problem with sync in your game, in order to help you have to sync your Facebook account with King account, could you please click on the green link:

Syncing my progress with Facebook and King account

My game progress

My profile

Or follow this easy steps:

• Go to this page:Β https://king.com/gamesΒ 
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced.Β 

Please let me know if everything is πŸ‘Œ with your syncπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I wish you a super day 🌻 🌞

• Gisa1519
    Options

I was able to synchronize through the PC because when I enter the site through the cell phone, the login part does not appear... it only appears on the PC... but even when synchronizing through the PC on my cell phone, the gold that I had on the account did not appear... and neither I can see the ads to get a reward... I want to cry... I like the game so much but I don't have the right to anything....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?