Level 2026 once again is totally impossible. Please fix it.

Options
Majestic1
Majestic1 Posts: 2 Newbie

Level 2026 Farm Heroes Saga is once again impossible.  Please fix.

Answers

• Jillie
    Jillie Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

It’s totally unrealistic it taking the challenge away and my beans. Sort it king I’m not spending anymore money on chasing the impossible

• Jillie
    Jillie Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Apparently doesn’t need to be fixed if it’s to hard find another game that is what was told to me I thought that was very rude   I spent time and money on this app and candy crush and until it becomes realistic I’m not gunna be a cash cow no more

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

Fun is gone, challenge is nope, money for nothing...I'm out. Hope King is happy with all the euro's I spend the last frustrated levels.  

• Sandro_Gouveia
    Sandro_Gouveia Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

How do you know when to correct it?

I will not be trying something that I know is not possible

• Diad
    Diad Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

After fixing 2025 yesterday this level is impossible. 12 goes to get 18 flowers most of which are under ice - do people really spend money trying to do this level. Don't understand why levels are different for players on iPad etc. surely it should be same game!

• Gameon-2
    Gameon-2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I am just adding to the above protest. Again after level after level with the same answer it is being looked at. They are still not looking ahead though and I wonder when or if they will catch up now or take a sit back and wait and see policy. Especially if peeps are paying to move forward which I have never done and do not intend to start. 

• Ruh_Bernd
    Ruh_Bernd Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

To win Level 2026 is unrealistic.... the same problem as in Level 2025 before they updated this Level.

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

After fixing 2025 yesterday this level is impossible. 12 goes to get 18 flowers most of which are under ice - do people really spend money trying to do this level. Don't understand why levels are different for players on iPad etc. surely it should be same game!

Android as well. Same boat. 500 of the coloured things, 18 flower and 70 crackers. ..12 moves. I really play only one level a week. That's total crap.
  • Laurie_Muldrow
    Laurie_Muldrow Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Bye farm heroes, not worth the money and frustration. Every level has to be fixed and it takes weeks. Maybe you should have actual people working for you instead of computers

• Gameon-2
    Gameon-2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I am just adding to the above protest. Again after level after level with the same answer it is being looked at. They are still not looking ahead though and I wonder when or if they will catch up now or take a sit back and wait and see policy. Especially if peeps are paying to move forward which I have never done and do not intend to start. 

It has been made easier and I can make it easier still.The first move is go to bottom left and then see the top row above the flowers. It goes purple, purple, yellow, yellow, purple. Above the last purple in that row bring down the yellow above it into its place and this will create 5 purples and you are away.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?