Why haven't I had any weekly events again!

Options
gillhb
gillhb Posts: 20 Level 2

The in game events are what I have always loved about farm heroes but I haven't been getting them, why?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @gillhb 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!

I have noticed that you have been complaining about this issue from a while! The Farm team has stopped sending the events one after another, like they used to!

And from the time the "Honey Harvest" has ended, we do not have any special events, but for few groups of players who were part of a test. And the event they were receiving was only 1-2-3 Grow event, and nothing else!

I think the Studio is trying various things along with the Teams feature. As I said above, only few players have very very limited events. Once, the "Teams" feature is established and sent to majority group of players, I am sure we all will see Events again 👍️

Hope this clarifies! Please post back and let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a Farmtastic day and a great rest of the week 🍓 🍓 🍓

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @gillhb 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!

I have noticed that you have been complaining about this issue from a while! The Farm team has stopped sending the events one after another, like they used to!

And from the time the "Honey Harvest" has ended, we do not have any special events, but for few groups of players who were part of a test. And the event they were receiving was only 1-2-3 Grow event, and nothing else!

I think the Studio is trying various things along with the Teams feature. As I said above, only few players have very very limited events. Once, the "Teams" feature is established and sent to majority group of players, I am sure we all will see Events again 👍️

Hope this clarifies! Please post back and let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a Farmtastic day and a great rest of the week 🍓 🍓 🍓

• gillhb
    Options

In the survey there wasn't an option that just said weekly event and as I said they were my favourite. Do I have to join a team to get them? If I do are these just random farm people. Please advise.

• gillhb
    Options

I have not joined or created a team, does this mean I will never get weekly events again. Really miss the flower tower and other in game games. They provided something to play when I get stuck on a level (which is often) . By far my favourite aspect of game, very disappointed if discontinued and don't consider this an improvement to farm heroes!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @gillhb not at all!

They are focusing on teams for now, and they plan on getting that out to everyone so while they are working on that, events are out a little slower.

You will have them again, we haven't been told they are ending, just slowed down right now.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Welcome to the community @gamefanatik which device are you playing on?

Sometimes switching log ins helps, so if you play on Facebook and your account is synced with the Kingdom, try logging in with the kingdom. If you only use the Kingdom, try logging out then back in again.

• Dada13
    Dada13 Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options

@Lady_Choo

I have events on my ipad for second time but not all on Android (Honor view 20) and old mobile (Sony).The update done and versions same 6.22.2.On ipad Farm Pass,Ballon Pop, Fantastic Fall, 1-2-3 Grow, Royal Ranch. I tried to login via FB and King but on mobile devices stll only Ballon Pop and Royal Ranch. Pls, help. Thanks

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Sometimes it depends on the devixe as to which group you are on.

I get everything on iPad (that I don't play on) but not on windows 10 🤷🏻‍♀️ it seems like iOS devices get more. Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do to change that and I do know it's annoying as we are in the same situation 🙄

• Eva_Tolarová
    Eva_Tolarová Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

I haven't had any new events for 3 weeks. Just the ever-repeating Royal Ranch, Royal Meadow and the like !! I've never had this happen to me in the 8 years I've been playing farm. As I wait for new farms I would love to play these games but I don't have them!! It's very frustrating and makes me sad, angry and at a loss. My boyfriend has all these games and I don't!! If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes - I wouldn't have believed it!! It has ads, the ability to collect gold and I have nothing! I updated and rebooted but nothing helped. I hope to get all these games back! It is very unfair when someone has everything and someone has nothing!!!!

😔

Please help!!!

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?