Level 706 on farm heroes seems to be a cliche or is it both my iPad and iPhone

Belinda_Dalton
Belinda_Dalton Posts: 1 Newbie

When you start this level it shows how to make the bull move but this does not work on the example you have on the screen the whole row does not light up and allow what you are saying to happen 

Best Answer

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Belinda! Could you please take a screenshot to illustrate what move you cannot make? Thanks :-)

• MarkHawk

Hi Belinda! Thanks for the screenshot. We are working on a resolution which will be released soon. I have heard that you meanwhile can pass level 706 when you play FHS on King.com

Thanks for your patience while we fix this and also a big congratulations to you for having reached so far in FHS! :-)

• MarkHawk

Update: the bug in level 706 has been fixed and will be released in the next version of FHS (version 2.18)

• Nicole_Sutton
    Nicole_Sutton Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Belinda! Thanks for the screenshot. We are working on a resolution which will be released soon. I have heard that you meanwhile can pass level 706 when you play FHS on King.com

Thanks for your patience while we fix this and also a big congratulations to you for having reached so far in FHS! :-)

Well mines not fixed on my app and mines on the 2.19 update , it's so frustrating

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?