Connection error

Options
gill047
gill047 Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi,I'm new here ! πŸ‘‹

I've been playing farm heroes saga for years now. Just this week or so having problems with connection. I uninstalled my game ,on level 3000 or so.ive always had a account.when reinstalled the game was unable to log back in. Starting playing again from the start waiting for the bug to be fixed. But again on new game won't work connection errors. Can't use beans or collect rewards. I've restarted my phone cleared cache.knocked wifi off and on .Nothing works ! I've tried to start a new account with my new game but won't let me. 😭 anyone else having the same problems??. I do play other king games which are all linked to the same account.im having no problems with any of these.

Comments

• misspanda
    misspanda Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm also having the same problem! I've already uninstalled the game, installed it again, turned off my phone for about 5 minutes and it still says that it can't connect to Wi-Fi

• gill047
    gill047 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Think I fixed it . I cleared the cashe from Google play . I wasn't able to log back into my account as well as getting error connection. Went into my settings app management cleared play store cashe. Restarted my phone. I logged into my account on a friends phone then,logged out then tried again on my own phone. It worked I'm back on my account not having problems with the connection.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?