We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

My magic beans have disappeared

Yvonne-4
Yvonne-4 Posts: 6 Level 2

I had thousands of beans yesterday but when I logged on today I had only 34 left. How can I get them back?

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

I think that can only happen on Rancid levels; these are the most expensive if you go for the easiest option on the farm!

• Yvonne-4

I think that can only happen on Rancid levels; these are the most expensive if you go for the easiest option on the farm!

Thanks for your answer but that's not what happened. I had so many beans I could have played lots of rounds that cost 1750 beans without noticing a real decrease. I played one evening, had loads of beans and they just disappeared overnight.
  • Elizabeth-2
    Elizabeth-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

This also just happened to me today. I don't always watch my beans real close, but since I've started I've literally never run out and I'm on level 540. There's no way I went thru all of them down to 15 beans. In fact, I played a few hours ago and had 215 back finally, now when I log in again on my phone, it says 15 again? 

• Yvonne-4

This also just happened to me today. I don't always watch my beans real close, but since I've started I've literally never run out and I'm on level 540. There's no way I went thru all of them down to 15 beans. In fact, I played a few hours ago and had 215 back finally, now when I log in again on my phone, it says 15 again? 

I used to run out of beans in the beginning but for a long time now I've had much more than I was ever able to spend even using loads on Rancid levels and then suddenly everything was gone:-( Makes playing a lot less fun.
  • Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi there!I checked both your accounts @Yvonne & @Elizabeth; your Magic Beans did not just magically disappear ;-)

Give me a shout if you want to know what happened to your Magic Beans and I'll get back to you individually.

• Yvonne-4

Hi there!I checked both your accounts @Yvonne & @Elizabeth; your Magic Beans did not just magically disappear ;-)

Give me a shout if you want to know what happened to your Magic Beans and I'll get back to you individually.

Yes please

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?